• Publisher: Electronic Arts
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 12.1 MB
  • Version: 1.0.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: JUMP HIGH! Meet Cosmo. Hes a rocket, man and he wants to go high! Cosmo doesnt use rocket fuel (since hes totally green). Instead, he needs you to draw trampolines that launch him into outer space! Get ready for an über fun and totally addictive game from the fine folks at Pear Comp. Its deceptively simple to play, but super challenging to master. Cosmos packed his bags. Now swipe your finger and let him fly!

TO THE COSMOS AND BEYOND!
Draw a line with a finger swipe, then check it out! Now the line is a full-on trampoline! Cosmo will bounce off it, and thus begin his cosmic journey of epic proportion. Stay focused dudes and dudettes! Youll need to keep drawing more and more trampolines to take him higher and higher. Leave Earth, see the stars, and visit planets full of hot dogs, sea stuff, and more. And its all so beautiful, especially in Retina Display.

THIS ROCKET IS SERIOUSLY GREEN
Carbon neutral? Man, Cosmo is carbon free. Collect sunflower fuel cells throughout the galaxy for MAJOR ENERGY BOOST! And dont let their spacey looks fool you. They come in peace.

GO HIGHER, COSMO! HIGHER! HIGHER!
Once you leave the atmosphere, get lit by the intense gravitational fields of the Singing Suns. Careful, though. Theyll slingshot you for better or worse!

TO THE HALL OF INFAMY!
Post your top altitudes in the Hall of Infamy via Facebook, and track them on daily and all-time leaderboards. Or just tell your Twitter friends how high you got Cosmo to go!
** DON'T MISS OUR OTHER EXCITING GAMES! ** SCRABBLE, The Sims 3, TETRIS®, MONOPOLY, Madden NFL 11 by EA Sports, Pogo Games FREE, Liqua Pop, ROCK BAND® Reloaded, Need for Speed Hot Pursuit & Surviving High School FREE

GIFT THIS APP: Click the Buy App arrow on the iTunes® App Store

Be the first to know! Get inside EA info on great deals, plus the latest game updates, tips & more
VISIT US: ea.com/iphone
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/eamobile
LIKE US: facebook.com/eamobile
WATCH US: youtube.com/eamobilegames

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Retina Screenshots
(click to enlarge)

International Version: http://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/draw-jump-world/id434276891?mt=8

iPad version: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=94617

TA Preview: http://toucharcade.com/2011/03/09/gd...e-press-event/
05-18-2011, 06:51 AM
Ugh! Are you kidding me?
I already bought a game like this called Skybound years ago, and it looks about a hundred times better than this crappy EA title.
http://skybound.tumbleweedinteractive.com/page/2

(Please note, these are all my own opinions. Don't get all over my ass and lambast me for having an opinion different to yours, mmmkay?)

05-18-2011, 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by farley View Post
Ugh! Are you kidding me?
I already bought a game like this called Skybound years ago, and it looks about a hundred times better than this crappy EA title.
BUMMER! Skybound looks brilliant but I cant see it in the appstore

Games that will never leave my iPad : Great Big Wargame, Battle Academy, Battle of the Bulge, Ravenmark and Hunters 2.
05-18-2011, 07:46 AM
*lol* masterpiece EA

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatusernameistaken
There's this thing they invented way back in the 80's, it's called a "Joke". You may want to look into it...
Instagram: i5_david, feel free to add me
05-18-2011, 07:51 AM
Nothing new here!
05-18-2011, 08:00 AM
Quote:
Ugh! Are you kidding me?
http://skybound.tumbleweedinteractive.com/page/2
Ughh.. I really dont understand why people feel the need to act this way. It is so uncouth. Because you purchased a game years ago that is similar to this game, then that gives you the right to call a game that Pear Comp, an indie developer which EA games published, crappy with out even trying it out?
05-18-2011, 08:20 AM
I think spoing looks a little cooler. Not endless, sling not bounce, and and level based, but it seems to get the same idea with a little more polish. But ill shut my mouth now until impressions come along and better yet until I get to demo it somehow (hopefully a lite comes in some form). Certainly seems to branch out of the regular jumping ilk better then we have seen so far. Anyway, keep the impressions coming when you guys get it.

Currently Playing: Pocket RPG, Tentacle Wars, Oh My Heroes, Minigore 2, Mini Motor Racing, Eufloria, Swordigo
05-18-2011, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by epedemix View Post
Because you purchased a game years ago that is similar to this game, then that gives you the right to call a game that Pear Comp, an indie developer which EA games published, crappy with out even trying it out?
Yes, because contrary to the popular saying, some books CAN be judged by their covers, especially in this case where the "book" is a game (where the look-and-feel are important), and where the "cover" is several gameplay screens AND two videos showing EXACTLY how the game plays.

(Please note, these are all my own opinions. Don't get all over my ass and lambast me for having an opinion different to yours, mmmkay?)

Last edited by farley; 05-18-2011 at 09:27 AM.
05-18-2011, 09:24 AM
I love this game, even it turn to a little bit boring few minutes after but it's worth a download.

Antony
05-18-2011, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Yes, because contrary to the popular saying, some books CAN be judged by their covers, especially in this case where the "book" is a game (where the look-and-feel are important), and where the "cover" is several gameplay screens AND two videos showing EXACTLY how the game plays.
On the other hand you could be completely and utterly, morbidly, fascinatingly wrong.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ