• Publisher: THQ Inc.
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 32.5 MB
  • Version: 1.3.4
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: SCROLL FOUR "PATH OF PATIENCE" NOW AVAILABLE!
Get the full game at the special Scroll 4 launch price for a limited time only!

DO YOU WANT TO MASTER KUNG FU?!

It takes training, dedication, many bandages and a few snacks!

Po is finally a real Kung Fu warrior, but to become a true Master, he must dedicate himself to training. Shifu has revealed to him the Secret of the Thousand Scrolls, and Pos awesome journey begins here:

(**NEW**) PATH OF PATIENCE Maintain your balance (and your composure) as Po gets some training help from his little mischievous friends. Be prepared, things will get pretty hare-y!

PAWS OF POWER - Train with Shifu in the Dojo, swiping & clawing your way through flying training dummies based on all of Pos greatest foes. But watch out for the bee hives! Theyre a major buzz kill.

FEET OF FURY Scale the towering Waterfall of Agony, jumping higher and higher with the help of firework-powered chairs, bouncy bamboo stilts, and other special items. Leap to new heights or else itll be one big belly flop below!

DASH OF DESTINY Run, jump & slide through the beautiful, but treacherous mountains above the Valley of Peace. This marathon of endurance training will help Po run like the wind or just run out of gas.

KUNG FU TRAINING IS ITS OWN BEST REWARD!
(But there are plenty of other perks, too!)
- Unlock collectible action figures of the Furious Five!
- Earn special Achievement Badges to guide you through your training.
- Track your progress against other warriors on the Top Trainers leader boards.

SKADOOSH!!!

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Retina Screenshots
(click to enlarge)

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

05-18-2011, 05:49 AM
Sweet! Can't wait for the movie, so I might considering buying this.

hi

05-18-2011, 07:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random_Guy View Post
Sweet! Can't wait for the movie, so I might considering buying this.
Same here, loved the first movie!

Lightning Strike Games Development Blog
05-18-2011, 03:31 PM
HD Gameplay Trailer:

Note:

Well, let`s just pretend that this Game could have been Fun if it wouldn`t be a cheap Copy of other Games. Already looking forward for the Scroll 3 (Angry Pandas) and Scroll 4 (Flying Pandas).
05-18-2011, 09:22 PM
Can't decide on this one. It looks fun, is only a buck, and has KFP in it, but if it's just a ripoff of other games, ehh. Still thinking.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
05-18-2011, 09:36 PM
It's definitely a clone, but it's so obvious it's like it isn't ashamed of being a clone, it just wants to provide a money-saving alternative. If it actually plays well, that is. Could be a worthy purchase.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
05-18-2011, 09:50 PM
Hope Kung Fu Panda 2 won't disappoint us, I mean the movie. Game looks good, but I prefer movie.
05-19-2011, 01:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
It's definitely a clone, but it's so obvious it's like it isn't ashamed of being a clone, it just wants to provide a money-saving alternative. If it actually plays well, that is. Could be a worthy purchase.
Agreed. I like how it's going to be riffing off of the popular Appstore game types. I wonder what the upcoming gametypes will be.

Hopefully the minigames control well.
05-19-2011, 03:47 PM
Just picked it up, gonna play tonight and will report back controls wise

Gamecenter - Kurosaki Ichigo
05-19-2011, 03:53 PM
Looking forward to the new movie. Might need to get this for the kiddos

How I got my Free iPad 2