★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: JINOH Cho
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 11.8 MB
  • Version: 1.1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: ######### Extreme Fishing #########
Fishing game that applied retina!

-The jailbreaking phone cannot work the game. Please be careful.

RELEASE EVENT

*$3.99 -> $0.99 SPECIAL DISCOUNT!!

The iOS on service [Extreme fishing] after updating this iOS 5, if you tried to play the text intervals has been revised!! Now, you could enjoy this more fun.

Advanced fishing game for iPhone/iPod touch!
English, Japanese, Korean language support
Touch and vibration functions were applied, so you can play like if you were fishing in real life.
Anyone can easily enjoy the game without having any knowledge of fishing.
Now!! why don't you begin your fishing travel to the world?

[Requirements]
iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch. iOS 4.0 or later.(Tested by iOS 4.2.1)

If you have any questions about Extreme Fishing, please contact us via e-mail at help@pnjmobile.co.kr

Do you like fishing?
Do you want to be popular through the fishing festival?
Are you looking for the game to kill your time?

If you say "YES" for one of above, Extreme Fishing is absolutely must-have game!!!

[Features]

Optimized game for iPhone/iPod touch
Touch and vibration functions were applied for you have to the real-life fish handling.

Game Centre Support
Earn achievements and compete with your friends to get the highest times on the Game Centre leaderboards.

Great graphics
150 kinds of fish that were expressed by great graphics.

Tutorial and items will make your game a lot easier.
You won't have any problems if follow as what tutorial tells you to do. And don't give up! Using items will also make your game a lot easier.

make good use of items, you can play game more easily.

Golden fish!
Golden fish are hidden among the game. You can purchase items using golden fish.

[OTHER PNJ GAMES]
Defense:Power of Magic!
Real Fishing 3D Free
Real Fishing 3D
Spot it! Online
Dragonlair Free
DragonLair
Knight Attack Free
Knight Attack!
Extreme Fishing Free
Extreme Fishing
Terra

Follow us!
@twitter.com/pnj_global
Join PNJmobile Fan Page
@facebook.com/Pnjglobal

injuwarrior's comments:

Did not see a thread for this Seems like a good one. Thinking about getting a fishing game. This or flick fishing, or fishing kings?
05-19-2011, 09:17 AM
Rapala Pro Bass Fishing.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!

05-19-2011, 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by injuwarrior View Post

Did not see a thread for this Seems like a good one. Thinking about getting a fishing game. This or flick fishing, or fishing kings?
Either of those are good choices IMO, and I like iFishing Saltwater Edition as well. (Personally, I've had less than steller experiences with this developer PNJ in the past with their fishing games.) Kind of tipped me off again with their really well reviewed itunes ratings because all these positive ratings you can tell are written by his friends with the same broken English style! These types of things are becoming more common in the store lately. You see a game and it has 5 five star reviews for it and none have written anything and sometimes one or maybe two screenshots. I'm just saying you have to be more careful these days of phony reviews basically. I wonder how many others notice that this is becoming more prevailant. Lucky for us we have TA where together we can weed out the good from the bad before making a purchase!

Last edited by bigrand1; 05-19-2011 at 08:40 PM.
05-19-2011, 08:51 PM
interseting game

the pic is cute, really a interesting game
05-19-2011, 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Either of those are good choices IMO, and I like iFishing Saltwater Edition as well. (Personally, I've had less than steller experiences with this developer PNJ in the past with their fishing games.) Kind of tipped me off again with their really well reviewed itunes ratings because all these positive ratings you can tell are written by his friends with the same broken English style! These types of things are becoming more common in the store lately. You see a game and it has 5 five star reviews for it and none have written anything and sometimes one or maybe two screenshots. I'm just saying you have to be more careful these days of phony reviews basically. I wonder how many others notice that this is becoming more prevailant. Lucky for us we have TA where together we can weed out the good from the bad before making a purchase!
Just remembered I downloaded fishing kings for free during gameloft's christmas event. Guess ill give it a try and see if I like the genre.

Currently Playing: Pocket RPG, Tentacle Wars, Oh My Heroes, Minigore 2, Mini Motor Racing, Eufloria, Swordigo
05-19-2011, 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanyunfeng2004 View Post
the pic is cute, really a interesting game
I rest my case. :P
05-19-2011, 09:53 PM
haha. Surprised its climbing up the charts so fast though. Faster than Bumpy road and storm in a teacup.

Currently Playing: Pocket RPG, Tentacle Wars, Oh My Heroes, Minigore 2, Mini Motor Racing, Eufloria, Swordigo
05-19-2011, 10:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by injuwarrior View Post
haha. Surprised its climbing up the charts so fast though. Faster than Bumpy road and storm in a teacup.
This guy admits it! Wow! Guess what, man? We have a saying 'here today- gone tomorrow!' Heh-Heh!
05-19-2011, 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
This guy admits it! Wow! Guess what, man? We have a saying 'here today- gone tomorrow!' Heh-Heh!
Eh what. You do understand I am not the dev right. I just saw this on the charts and made a thread because the screenshots caught my eye? Little confused at your last post. Neither am I a dev at all. I struggle with powerpoint on some days, haha.

05-19-2011, 10:39 PM
Okay my bad. After looking at the more recent itunes reviews, it would appear this game is most likely garbage. Kind of sad to see stuff like this hitting the top 50 charts. Oh well, won't give this game any more credit by posting in here again.