★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ___________
Reviewers said:

"...Think EAs Boom Blox meets Ataris Breakout... Definitely a winner for both adults and kids alike, especially considering how much gameplay you get for the price. "
Arthur Datangel, appofmyeye.com

"Ever feel like causing mass destruction, in a brick-breaker game type manner, but dont feel like going to jail? I think I have found the solution to your predicament, and its called Magic Ball 2."
Kevin, appinspectors.wordpress.com

Magic Ball 2 gives you a ball, a paddle and a pile of bricks, and then sets you loose to indulge your destructive sensibilities. The 3D levels in this out-and-out assault on the senses seem to pop out of the screen, immersing you in the action and allowing you to launch missiles, rack up points and put multiple balls into play. Magic Ball 2 ups the ante even further with explosive bricks, fireballs, teleporters and more insanely fun ideas! Best of all, Magic Ball 2 is easy to play, making it a favorite of gamers worldwide!

100 levels featuring real-world objects and locations
Creative powerups and weapons
On-screen characters
Stunning and colorful 3D graphics
3 controls type: tilt, touch and buttons
STILL NOT CONVINCED? Try the Lite version for FREE by searching for "Smash Frenzy 2 Lite" in the App Store.
More fun games from Alawar:
TANK-O-BOX Play our action-packed remake of a classic arcade battle tank game!
GOURMANIA Become the world's top chef in this addictive hidden object smash hit!
THE TREASURES OF MONTEZUMA Trigger Power Totems in this dazzling match-three adventure!
HAMLET Mayhem and hilarity ensue as you save the day in this eccentric puzzle adventure game!

For more games, visit us at iphone.alawar.com!
FIND US in FACEBOOK: AlawarEntertainment
FOLLOW US in TWITTER: @AlawarMobile
Be the first to hear about our new games and awesome contests!
04-13-2009, 10:09 PM
Link: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=309054809&mt=8 (1.99)

I am the managing editor of nodpad.com.

Sporting an iPod Touch 2 Gen

04-13-2009, 10:11 PM
Very interested in this game, would like to see some gameplay video. Err nvm plenty on youtube looks like it could be fun but maybe a lil slow idk.

Last edited by Scott30; 04-13-2009 at 10:17 PM.
04-13-2009, 10:11 PM
Thank you Was aiwaiting it sooo much
04-13-2009, 10:18 PM
First impressions: controlled by tilt. Even power ups are triggered by shaking the device. Touch controls HAVE to be added, the tilt controls dont work well at all. Graphics are well suited to the style, and so is the music. Framerate is also fine. One more thing, the icon doesn't look as good as all the other Alawar games. Don't get me wrong though, I like the game, just needs touch controls (arrows at side of the screen and tap to use power ups is what I imagined it to be), and a more polished icon and it'll be great.
Bug: The yo-yo power up seems to make the app crash. The first time it happened was just after collecting, and the second was just before use.

Last edited by Marioman619; 04-13-2009 at 10:40 PM.
04-13-2009, 10:22 PM
nuggets is confused??? no hype why so exited mortals?

this is my signature people get over it...
04-13-2009, 10:22 PM
Originally Posted by Marioman619 View Post
First impressions: controlled by tilt. Even power ups are triggered by shaking the device. Touch controls HAVE to be added. Graphics are well suited to the style, and so is the music. Framerate is also fine.
Ugh no change of controls in options anywhere? I hate controls that have you shaking the device, not sure why ppl think thats fun or anything I like to see powerups in action not be shaking the device so I miss it all.

Might have to hold out on this one then.
04-13-2009, 10:24 PM
Originally Posted by nuggetsman28 View Post
nuggets is confused??? no hype why so exited mortals?
A $20 game now on the iPhone that is why. Play it online here
04-13-2009, 11:06 PM
Hmm well I played the online demo for a bit, still on the fence on this one lol.

Its fun almost like a brick breaker game with a ton of power-ups, but its also kinda on the simple side Maybe the levels get harder but all the ones I played just seemed to only be different in appearance not difficulty.

Last edited by Scott30; 04-14-2009 at 12:45 AM.
04-14-2009, 12:43 AM
=)) Thanks Marioman619 for this thread!

I can grant 5 promo codes for Magic Ball 2 - please left you request in this thread and first 5 posters will see promo in PM inbox

Hope you will like our game!