★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Onur Aktas
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 7.9 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: LUCKY CARDS - THE MOST ADDICTIVE CARD GAME EVER:

You will love Lucky Cards even though you hate playing card games.

MORE THAN 1000000 DOWNLOADS IN 10 DAYS! THANK YOU!

* 60 Addictive Levels and more are coming for FREE!
* OpenFeint Enabled. Share your top scores over the world.
* High Quality Graphics.

Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/rockarmgames

Join us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/luckycards

rockarmgames's comments:
I am very excited to announce the release of Lucky Cards!

It is a very addictive card/puzzle game with 60 addictive levels and more to come for FREE! Lucky Cards Lite is In Review status and will be available in 1-2 days.

App Store Link:
Lucky Cards for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Gameplay Video:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Promo Codes
Promo Codes are posted to Promo Codes forum.

Your feedbacks are very important,
Thanks!

05-19-2011, 11:39 AM
Crap, missed out on the promos (all gone in under 10 minutes!).

So what makes this Tri-Peaks/Golf game unique? How does one attain a "Color Bonus" and are there other cool bonuses not seen in most Tri-Peak/Golf card games?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
05-19-2011, 12:15 PM
Hi LordGek,

Thank you for your interest!

Actually there is 3 bonus system in the game.

1) You get 1000 * number of cards you put over the top card until you use your deck.
(e.g 1000 (1st) + 2000 (2nd) + 3000 (3rd)) and it goes back to 1000 if you use your deck.

2) "Lucky" Card (it is not available on the video) adds +10000 points.
3) Color Combo, you get extra 5k, 10k, 15k (number of cards you put having the same color with the top card) points until you put a card from the deck or a card having different color.

Thanks for your feedbacks.
05-19-2011, 06:02 PM
Game Impressions

You know the drill with Tri-Peaks, I assume, remove cards off the table that are either one lower or one higher than the top card on the discard pile and if you can't make any more moves, simply turn over the next card from the draw pile. If you manage to flear the figure on the table you win the level.

Here are some of the unique twists in this version, and it's all about the scoring. Every consecutive card you can play to the discard pile without needing to draw a new card, will have a consecutively higher value. The first card moved over this way is worth 1,000, the second 2,000, the third 3,000 and so on. So to make the top scores you not only need to clear the table of cards, you'll need to do it in as big of runs as possible. But wait, here's the real new gimmick I'd never seen before, and that is the concept of a color combo! If the last two cards played to the discard pile match in color you'll receive a "Color Combo" of 5,000 points! Even better, if you could stretch this out so as to play a third card of the same color, the third card will score a "Color Combo x2" worth 10,000 and so on. Needless to say setting up a long run of same colored cards can lead to some INSANE points! The game also includes a "Lucky" card which acts as a wild card worth 10,000 points and can be matched with anything. Lastly, if you clear the table all remaining cards in your draw pile will be worth 10,000 each. The game's 60 levels, which once unlocked can be replayed as much as you want, all have their own Open Feint Leaderboards.

While that Color Combo is really the only aspect I've never seen before in a Tri-Peak game, it really can have a huge impact on how you play a level as now you not only need to think of how long you can keep a run going, you'll also want to ensure same suit cards are played in succession as much as possible.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews