★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Social Bee
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 12.6 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: RAGING BIRDS!---It's more than Angry!

This time, it is a war between birds and mankind.
Ever want to teach a naughty kid a lesson? this is your chance!
Play as raging birds and try to save your precious eggs from the attacks of the little brat. Stop the nasty boy from firing rocks at your unborn baby birds by "pooping" on his head to keep him away. Collect falling leaves to add bonus points to unlock different helping birds to assist you to defeat the boy.

Discover a special way to stop him from his unruly act by tapping on the "Grandma" icon for her to appear. Remember, call upon grandma only when it becomes too much for you because ten leaf points would be taken away each time grandma shows up.

As you complete each level, enjoy the background turns into different season as well as from day to night. Oh, be careful when you advance to the autumn level, the little boy's "special" dog will come out to help him. Do you think you have the guts to defeat them both? A surprised story ending awaits you at the end of the game.

Highlights:

Heart-warming story
Funny and lively animations
Wonderful cartoon-style graphics
Four seasons of the year with day and night modes
Unlock special raging birds
HINT: Harder levels require an additional bird to help
An opportunity to vote for your favorite next raging bird!
New Experience! Maximum enjoyment for players!

Visit us at www.ragingbirds.com to check out the Game Trailer, Screen shots and more!

yuusaku's comments:
Hi there,

Jireh Studio just released an exciting new Raging Birds V1.0.1 with addition of easy mode and many new features. In addition to that, we also released a Lite version for you to try out!

This is a great game for family and kids. A casual game that is very addicitive and fun.

Screen shots

Quote:
Description
"Oh no! My eggs!"
The happy little red bird was living in peace and was waiting excitedly for its baby birds to be born. Until one day, a rambunctious boy came along with some rocks and his slingshot attacked the bird's precious"white eggs."
Raging birds need your help in protecting their love ones from the nasty boy by "pooping" on his head to chase him away. Combat with the boy's flying rocks and collect the falling leaves to unlock different helping birds to defeat him.

Discover a special way to stop him from his unruly act by tapping on the "Grandma" icon for her to appear; however, 10 leaf points would be taken away each time Grandma shows up. As you complete each level, the background turns into a different season and from day to night modes. By the way, be careful when you advance to the Autumn level, the little boy's "special"dog will come to help him. Do you think you have the guts to defeat them both? A surprise ending awaits you at the end of the game
Video

Youtube link | Pop Up

Highlight
Heart-warming story

iTune Link
itunes.apple.com/us/app/raging-birds/id432270836

iTune Link for Lite Version
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ragin...te/id436105161

Have fun, and would be great if you could leave a review! Thank you!

For more information about our games visit http://www.ragingbirds.com
05-19-2011, 09:59 PM
Unbelievable! All codes gone and not one thank you! To the dev--that trailer was great!

05-20-2011, 10:31 AM
raging birds, are they cousins of angry birds? whatever, it attacts me. but if only i could be a little earlier.
05-21-2011, 10:58 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
HEHEHEHEHE!!! There's really not a whole lot that beats poo'n on a bratty kid!!! It did take me about 1 level to get comfortable with the controls, but once I did, I was shootin poo all over that kid!! =oD

I've got a LOT of kids like this around the neighborhood... what I wouldn't give to really chuck some poo at em... This is as close as I'll ever get I guess... =oP
05-21-2011, 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyfinger View Post
raging birds, are they cousins of angry birds? whatever, it attacts me. but if only i could be a little earlier.
Dear crazyfinger,

We are going to have a big update next week to address feedbacks we get from all the people
We are adding an easy mode so people can enjoy dropping poop on the boy instead of feeling challenged a lot of time.

There will also be a lite version coming next week, so stay tuned.

Thank you for the feedback

Sincerely
Jireh Studio
05-22-2011, 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuusaku View Post
Dear crazyfinger,

We are going to have a big update next week to address feedbacks we get from all the people
We are adding an easy mode so people can enjoy dropping poop on the boy instead of feeling challenged a lot of time.

There will also be a lite version coming next week, so stay tuned.

Thank you for the feedback

Sincerely
Jireh Studio
Lite version will be an attraction for me, will pay close attention!
keep on going Jireh
05-22-2011, 12:52 PM
Loved the trailer! This game seems too hard! I mean-the kid doesn't miss too often and I wind up dead in no time. Also, for some reason I can't score any points, either. From what I could make out from the instructions, you tap on the flower thing for points, but I never seen them! So, while I got to progress through 6 or 7 levels because I pooped on the kid enough to drop his power bar to zero, I wasn't scoring points. Maybe the instructions weren't that good. I couldn't even figure out how to use the grandma. So far, for me I'm not enjoying it much. I'll keep it for awhile and give it another go and see if I can figure out how to play it better. I don't want to review it on itunes yet since I don't seem to have a grip on it at this point and there's no reason to leave negativities because it might be my fault for not understanding the game play mechanics here. But when/if I do get it right, I will.
05-25-2011, 12:06 PM
Raging Birds V1.0.1 + Lite - Released Today - It's more than angry!

Hi there,

Jireh Studio just released an exciting new Raging Birds V1.0.1 with addition of easy mode and many new features. In addition to that, we also released a Lite version for you to try out!

This is a great game for family and kids. A casual game that is very addicitive and fun.

Screen shots

Quote:
Description
"Oh no! My eggs!"
The happy little red bird was living in peace and was waiting excitedly for its baby birds to be born. Until one day, a rambunctious boy came along with some rocks and his slingshot attacked the bird's precious"white eggs."
Raging birds need your help in protecting their love ones from the nasty boy by "pooping" on his head to chase him away. Combat with the boy's flying rocks and collect the falling leaves to unlock different helping birds to defeat him.

Discover a special way to stop him from his unruly act by tapping on the "Grandma" icon for her to appear; however, 10 leaf points would be taken away each time Grandma shows up. As you complete each level, the background turns into a different season and from day to night modes. By the way, be careful when you advance to the Autumn level, the little boy's "special"dog will come to help him. Do you think you have the guts to defeat them both? A surprise ending awaits you at the end of the game
Video

Youtube link | Pop Up

Highlight
Heart-warming story

iTune Link

05-25-2011, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuusaku View Post
Hi there,

Screen shots

Video
YouTube: video

Highlight
Heart-warming story

iTune Link

Hi, I tried to review for you on itunes, but it said you had to purchase it or download first (which I did) and wouldn't let me review it. Not quite sure why, but sometimes Apple seems to have a problem with people who use promo codes. As a dev, you should persue the matter with them and maybe you can get to the bottom of this situation. I know others who've had the same problem! You give promos so that you get the reviews, and if they don't want to honor that, somethings wrong there, right? Anyways, about the game. I've not yet downloaded the update, so if these issues have been addressed, well then thanks! I loved the trailer first of all! And I like the game, but there's a couple of things I wanted to bring up. First, the game's TOUGH! The kid doesn't miss too often and then it's game over. Secondly, though I saw the instructions as they were, I couldn't score any points! You're supposed to hit the flower things, right? But I only saw them once in a blue moon. Also, couldn't figure out how to activate the 'grandma'. Perhaps these things have been addressed. Maybe I couldn't figure out the instructions. I like the game and think I will get the hang of it, though. Will keep trying!

Last edited by bigrand1; 05-25-2011 at 12:59 PM.
05-25-2011, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Hi, I tried to review for you on itunes, but it said you had to purchase it or download first (which I did) and wouldn't let me review it. Not quite sure why, but sometimes Apple seems to have a problem with people who use promo codes. As a dev, you should persue the matter with them and maybe you can get to the bottom of this situation. I know others who've had the same problem! You give promos so that you get the reviews, and if they don't want to honor that, somethings wrong there, right? Anyways, about the game. I've not yet downloaded the update, so if these issues have been addressed, well then thanks! I loved the trailer first of all! And I like the game, but there's a couple of things I wanted to bring up. First, the game's TOUGH! The kid doesn't miss too often and then it's game over. Secondly, though I saw the instructions as they were, I couldn't score any points! You're supposed to hit the flower things, right? But I only saw them once in a blue moon. Also, couldn't figure out how to activate the 'grandma'. Perhaps these things have been addressed. Maybe I couldn't figure out the instructions. I like the game and think I will get the hang of it, though. Will keep trying!
Dear bigrand1,

Thank you for the honest feedback. We have pretty much addressed all the issues you mentioned. We added an easy mode for people to enjoy pooping on the boy. We also added better tutorial screen so it is easily understood now. Yes regarding the point/coin, you need to click on the leaf. They do drop from time to time, but you will have to look for them. The grandma can be called when you have 10 coins, and this is also mentioned in the tutorial now.

I wish you have fun with the game. We are continously to adding new features to it, and hope to bring joy to everyone.

Jireh Studio