★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Suricatum
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 18.7 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (2)
App description: One ancient Puzzle you will find,
Ice and snow will catch your mind.

The Solution hides under the frost,
It could be found and it could be lost...

Keep your mind clear and don't close your eyes.
Something will sink but something will rise.

Solve the conundrum of Frozen Lands!
The Fate of the World is in your hands...

Watch Frozen Equilibrium official trailer:
http://bit.ly/fetrailer

And "How To Play" video
http://bit.ly/fehowto

TouchArcade.com forums community:

That's great. Definitely love this kinda cool game. Both the music and the graphics give me a mysterious feeling!

1 tutorial video and you've convinced me to buy it . I'm gonna love the challenge!

I've finally finished the game (using no hints). Whee!Any chance of new levels down the line?

Yeah, I tried out the lite version, and this is a great puzzle game!

- Best Brain-training games -
- Good number games -

Main features:

- original gameplay you have never seen before
- simple and easy to grasp puzzle mechanics
- 100 levels in total (3 basic and 1 special stage with 25 brain-challenge levels)
- cultivates logic, attention and intuition
- based on the principles similar to IQ tests
- various strategies to solve puzzles
- achievements
- duel mode - your chance to challenge your friends
- epic ambience and music
- unique graphics style
- and special guest - Mr. Pinky. Your small furry assistant

bout the game.

The Legend says... For ages, the ancient and powerful forces kept the balance of the world on the great columns of frozen lands. And no one remembers how had evil came and chaos reigned. However the equilibrium was lost. But there is still a hidden bond between the columns. And the only those who comprehend it, could restore the frozen equilibrium.

* For those of you, who don't like cool epic legends... ;)

The main goal of the game is to bring ice blocks back to zero-level.
But it's not so easy, - all blocks are connected to each other. So you can't press one of them without rising another blocks. This connection is called the Rule. Comprehend it, and you will solve the puzzle.

Suricatum's comments:
Hi, there!

We are glad to introduce our new app. It's an unique puzzle game for iPhone and iPod Touch. We've been working hard on Frozen Equilibrium and hope you'll like to play it as much as we do. Please, check it out.

Description

One ancient Puzzle you will find,
Ice and snow will catch your mind.

The Solution hides under the frost,
It could be found and it could be lost...

Keep your mind clear and don't close your eyes.
Something will sink but something will rise.

Solve the conundrum of Frozen Lands!
The Fate of the World is in your hands...

The Main Goal

The main goal of the game is to bring ice blocks back to zero-level.
But it's not so easy, - all blocks are connected to each other. So you can't press one of them without rising another blocks. This connection is called the Rule. Comprehend it, and you will solve the puzzle.

Main features:

- original gameplay you have never seen before
- simple and easy to grasp puzzle mechanics
- 100 levels in total (3 basic and 1 special stage with 25 brain-challenge levels)
- cultivates logic, attention and intuition
- based on the principles similar to IQ tests
- various strategies to solve puzzles
- achievement
- duel mode - your chance to challenge your friends
- epic ambience and music
- unique graphics style
- and special guest - mr. Pinky. Your small furry assistant

Аbout the game

The Legend says... For ages, the ancient and powerful forces kept the balance of the world on the great columns of Frozen Land. And no one remembers how had evil came and chaos reigned. However the equilibrium was lost. But there is still a hidden bond between the columns. And the only those who realized it, could restore the Frozen Equilibrium.
05-19-2011, 08:30 PM
Hmmm...coming into this cold (pun intended) and I'm still not sure how to play this game. Methinks one has to guess through a series of trial and error how to zero out all the blocks within 4 attempts by guessing the pattern? The last part of the last sentence still doesn't give me a clue.

How about showcasing some actual, straight-up gameplay without framing the vid with all the "epic" dressing? Maybe that will help bring some clarity on the gameplay...

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy

05-19-2011, 09:34 PM
Game look pretty cool initially, will wait more reviews to see if it worth a purchase.
05-20-2011, 07:37 AM
As best as I can guess from the trailers, it's Light Up meets LandFormer, but something that more clearly explains the gameplay would certainly be appreciated. Any chance of a video showing a level or two?

Cheers.
05-20-2011, 12:08 PM
Thanks everyone for replies! We'll surely provide some gameplay video asap. Stay in touch.
05-20-2011, 01:09 PM
from what I can tell, you basically have to push down one pillar by one and all pillars around it will go up by one, so you are trying level them all to zero. Looks pretty cool. Added to wanted list!

Playing:|Roboto|Cordy|QuBit|Amazing Breaker|Awesome Saucer|Groove Coaster|Gesundheit!|
Favorites:|PoP:WW|Infinity Blade|World of Goo|Phoenix|Danmaku|PewPew2|Alien Space Retro|Battleheart|Gears| LGR2|iDaTank|PvZ|ME|To-Fu|Anodia|Lego HP|Fruit Ninja|I Dig It 2|Soosiz|
05-22-2011, 08:32 AM
And... Hello again!
Sir legowiz was absolutely right with his guess.
Check out the new gameplay video with some explanation of process in the 1'st post of the thread.
If you have any questions, please ask.
We'll be happy to get any comments

Last edited by Suricatum; 05-22-2011 at 08:36 AM.
05-22-2011, 09:38 AM
It's a COOL game absolutely.And suit for playing in summer......Waiting for more reviews

Wolfdad Blow
Wolfdad Lite
twitter&facebook&gmail:iwolfdad
websit:www.wolfdad.com
05-23-2011, 09:27 PM
The simple game description belies its cruelly, puzzling gameplay. While I flew past the first nine levels, I'm still stuck on level 10. Frozen Equilibrium is a refreshing puzzler where gamers try to zero out all the tiles based on the assigned Rule for the level. The animation and sounds marry perfectly in an entertainingly engaging game that will challenge the novice and the veteran game player who enjoys challenging game play packaged in slick graphics and animation.

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy
05-23-2011, 09:48 PM
The videos look impressive, and the puzzles look like they could be really hard. 100 levels... Scary. Are there going to be hints available to those of us that get stuck? And, I'm hoping that everything is not all locked up until prior levels are solved?

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer