★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Modern Combat: Domination!

05-19-2011, 07:55 PM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology [Original Poster]
Modern Combat: Domination!

05-19-2011, 07:58 PM
Maybe it will come to ios then. Would be incredible to have some epic maps and more than 10 player multiplayer.

Currently Playing: Pocket RPG, Tentacle Wars, Oh My Heroes, Minigore 2, Mini Motor Racing, Eufloria, Swordigo

05-19-2011, 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by injuwarrior View Post
Maybe it will come to ios then. Would be incredible to have some epic maps and more than 10 player multiplayer.
I'm hoping it comes to the smaller idevices too.
05-25-2011, 07:02 AM
Holy cow this is awesome.

Instabuy for me.

It runs like an absolute charm for me on my macbook and is very polished indeed. Gameloft have done a truely wonderful job with this.

I'm not overexaggerating when I say this - but this for me is the number one shooter available on the mac right now. Sure it's not COD - but this game here offers some awesome tactical objective based multiplayer straight out of Counterstrike / Socom and brought up to date.

I hope that this gets publicity from apple because the more people that own this game the better it will become. Absolutely fantastic work by gameloft. Thrilled that they supported a mac version over a pc version as a priority.

I highly recommend this to anyone who is an FPS fan.

My only criticisms is that there is no chat which is a bit of a shame but maybe this is an apple restriction thing? I don't know.... that aside... hit quickmatch and jump right into a game.

Bots will fill vacant slots - players can come and go. When you are dead you can take over a bots controls which is great.

Kills win cash and you can buy more weapons.

There is a rank based leveling system which unlocks more weapons for your store...

Love it!

GameCenter: dirtycat79
06-04-2011, 01:35 AM
Definitely a great game that I would recommend. Fantastic graphics and gameplay. Too bad there isn't that many people online though.
06-09-2011, 03:00 AM
This game is awesome and most eye catching graphics/resolution.I have played it and it is very good to play too.Thanks for sharing the nice information.
Chandler Homes for Sale

Last edited by Cuthbert; 06-13-2011 at 03:19 AM.
06-09-2011, 11:55 PM
I play this game on my Macbook with a prehistoric (Intel integrated) graphics card. It's great - the characters don't have heads or bodies and I get like 5 frames per second.

Hey, it works! That's gotta count for something.

If you're reading this, I've already won.