★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Arrr! Thar be action and adventure on the high seas!

Control the destiny of young Dash, a sailor on board a pirate ship under the command of Captain Scar in this comic book style RPG on the seven seas. Interact with nefarious characters while Dash learns how to become a proper swashbuckler.

When the pirates capture a ship and reveal it's cargo to be a beautiful young woman, will Dash continue his career as a buccaneer, or will he try to save her? But does she even need to be saved?

Features:

- Comic Book Style Characters
- Classic RPG Elements
- Casual Game Environment
- Turn-based Combat
- Hidden Objects
- Cannon Mini Game
- Fun storyline!

Cannon battles, sword fights, hidden treasures, betrayal, and romance await ye!

*Tested on iOS 4.3.3. Performance may vary on devices using iOS 4.0 or below*

**Massive Update (Including the Next Chapter) Coming Soon**
05-24-2011, 07:22 AM
Has anybody tried this? I've been keeping an eye on this thread, hoping to hear some impressions.

Cheers.
05-24-2011, 08:01 AM
The reviews in the AppStore seen non-shilly and generally positive. Apparently there's about an hour of gameplay, which is pretty short for a game labeled as an RPG (even if it sells for just a buck). As an aside, I'd love to see a full-fledged pirate-themed RPG in the App Store.
05-24-2011, 08:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
The reviews in the AppStore seen non-shilly and generally positive. Apparently there's about an hour of gameplay, which is pretty short for a game labeled as an RPG (even if it sells for just a buck). As an aside, I'd love to see a full-fledged pirate-themed RPG in the App Store.
Never got a single pirate-themed game before.
Is any veteran out there to share his experience?
05-24-2011, 08:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
Thanks for the response, squarezero. It has no reviews in my App Store (Au). I guess what's making me reluctant to TOFTT is that the description seems to be such a mix of genres. An RPG with hidden object scenes?

A fully-fledged pirate-themed RPG would be delightful.

Cheers.