★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Bird Blocks is a fun, extremely addictive physics game that will have you shouting "Just One More Go!" for hours.

Simply tap anywhere on the screen to drop the bird once it is over the tower. See how high you can build your tower!

- Fun cartoon visuals optimized for Retina Display
- Simple, but challenging gameplay
- Star system

Stay tuned for updates!

CreativeRocket's comments:
We are proud to show you our first app here on Touch Arcade, hope you enjoy!

Bird Blocks is a fun, extremely addictive physics game that will have you shouting "Just One More Go!" for hours.

Simply tap anywhere on the screen to drop the bird once it is over the tower. See how high you can build your tower!

- Fun cartoon visuals optimized for Retina Display
- Simple, but challenging gameplay
- Star system

Stay tuned for updates!

Heres some promos:

LETRMPHR9MNY
FFMFRAFRLARY
39FXJN33PPTL
Y4K6ELLAEHYT
R9LKYYTJR3EJ
05-20-2011, 08:20 AM
Took R9LKYYTJR3EJ, thanks. I'll be back with some thoughts tomorrow.
05-23-2011, 08:45 AM
Game Impressions

This game looked so familiar, and then I realised why: the recently-released Loonimals has the same gameplay. Both were presumably inspired by Tower Bloxx, or by whatever the creators of Tower Bloxx were themselves inspired by.

Whether you'll like this will depend entirely on how much you like dropping squarish things onto other squarish things to make a really tall column. In these one-button games, gameplay is everything, and there wasn't enough variety here for me to really get into it. A different type of gamer might enjoy Bird Blocks, but I'm afraid it wasn't for me.

I did like the graphics, though. They're clean and stark in a way you don't often see in the app store.

Cheers.