★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Tilt to Live HD (iPad) - SALE (4.99 > 0.99) on IAP to unlock full game!

05-20-2011, 01:17 PM
Tilt to Live HD (iPad) - SALE (4.99 > 0.99) on IAP to unlock full game!

Great deal - love it!

Gamecenter: KineticBlur
Now Playing (iOS): Hearthstone, Battleheart: Legacy
Now Playing (PS4): Watch Dogs
05-20-2011, 06:28 PM
And my hate for IAP is justified. My iPad is broken. Can't take part in this deal since I can't get in the app.....fix this OneManLeft.

Plus+/openfeint: nesio718 Game Center: panama chief
Playing: this new iPad....DAT RETINA!!!
Waiting for: SALES!!!!

05-20-2011, 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nesio718 View Post
And my hate for IAP is justified. My iPad is broken. Can't take part in this deal since I can't get in the app.....fix this OneManLeft.
why don't you get a new ipad?

im back guys!
05-20-2011, 06:39 PM
Bought. Great deal!
05-20-2011, 06:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phattestfatty View Post
why don't you get a new ipad?
None of the 2 apples stores or 3 AT&Ts in my 50+ mile radius have a 64gb 3G iPad 2 to replace my horribly broken device. (kids wrecked it In the blink of an eye today. Pure rage boils through me right now...)

Plus+/openfeint: nesio718 Game Center: panama chief
Playing: this new iPad....DAT RETINA!!!
Waiting for: SALES!!!!
05-20-2011, 08:59 PM
Does anybody else find this game a lot harder on HD mode?
Also, you can do viva la coop on the ipad + ipod touch as well right?
(not just ipad + ipad or ipod touch + ipod touch)
05-20-2011, 09:16 PM
Quote:
Agree 100 %, and have not purchased the full version just because of the IAP. However, it's too low to not purchase, and too good of a game. Hopefully anything they do in the future will not include IAP.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
05-20-2011, 09:37 PM
Is it worth getting if one already owns the iPhone version? As in does it translate well over to the bigger and heavier iPad given that this is a tilt game.

Oh, and how does the IAP work if one wants to transfer the game to other iPads? Would one have to repurchase it or something?
05-20-2011, 10:47 PM
Quote:
I agree, they should make a FULL app available. They're losing out on potential sales with this IAP nonsense. What happens if you want to get the game but don't have an iPad yet, or as in Nesio's case have a problem with it? At least with a full app you'd be able to buy it through iTunes on your PC and install it at a later date.
05-20-2011, 11:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelBoy2181 View Post
Is it worth getting if one already owns the iPhone version? As in does it translate well over to the bigger and heavier iPad given that this is a tilt game.

Oh, and how does the IAP work if one wants to transfer the game to other iPads? Would one have to repurchase it or something?
Controls very well, as long as you don't mind tilting he iPad around, but just like iPhone, the tilt works very well.

As long as the iPads are on the same account, you can put the IAP on as many as you want. Basically, you just install the game, and go to buy, you can "restore" purchases, and everything works. You won't get the IAP on iPads without using the same iTunes account, and it won't work just installing the game, you still have to "purchase" the IAP, but just like installing games you have already bought, you won't be charged twice.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer