★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: CubicWorld is a 3d puzzle game: use a rolling cube to pick color at the emitter and drop it on the receiver to unlock the exit. Find the way through the maze of blocs and mechanisms. The concept is new on AppStore, don't wait to check it up.
Most people find the game addictive and well balanced between fun and complexity.
It is suitable for kids: they will stay concentrated until they find the solution after much trials.

- 75 levels in 5 different worlds
- Full 3D graphics
- Intuitive gameplay
- Undo button if you accidentally loose a color
- 6 original sound tracks
- Extend the fun with the generator: automatically build levels of controlled difficulty, from simple to extremely difficult!

ben2610's comments:
I'm an independant developer, I would like to present my new game ready for sale of App Store:

CubicWorld is a 3d puzzle game: using a rolling cube, pick color at the emitter and drop it on the receiver to unlock the exit. The complication comes from a simple rule: you loose the color if you touch any surface with it. An undo button avoids the frustration of having to restart from begining. Several mechanisms (jump, lift, gravity inversion, rotate plate, one-way barrier) adds to the complexity. The game play is extremely simple: 4 buttons to move the cube, touch the screen to move the camera and zoom. A full 360 degrees skybox surrounds the scene.

The game features 75 levels in 5 different worlds. An astonishing level generator creates levels of controlled difficulty: from simple to extremely difficult! Most people find the game addictive and well balanced between fun and complexity.

The price is $1.99. A free version 'CubicWorld Lite' will be available soon on AppStore.
P.M me for promo codes

AppStore link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cubicworld/id432757928?mt=8

Video trailer on YouTube
Screenshots:

05-21-2011, 08:07 AM

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
05-27-2011, 02:03 AM
CubicWorld for $0.99 and CubicWorld Lite released

Announcing price cut for CubicWorld: $0.99 instead of $1.99
Here at ColorCube studio we are preparing the next version of CubicWorld. It will introduce plenty of new ideas and a fun touch. Release in the Summer.

The lightweight free version is out:

05-27-2011, 03:58 AM
Looks really complicated with those mechanics "jump, lift, gravity inversion, rotate plate, one-way barrier", just can't figure out how I can manage that.
I really don't prefer the gloomy color. Anyway, will try the Lite version as it's released.
05-27-2011, 04:18 AM
Third dimension puzzle game, I remember one, Percepto is pretty good. This one looks cool but dont know how about the gameplay.