★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

What do you think about this game?! (Arrowhead Chase)

04-14-2009, 08:28 AM
Arrowhead Chase - NEW TRAILER! Promo Codes,Soon!

"Arrowhead Chase" will be launched within a week on iTunes. We need to know you opinions about the concept!
The idea is to slide the iPhone in a 3d space to find a crazy arrow. It's a game that tests your reaction in a funny way.
The arrow will move faster and faster, and you have to find it, crossing checkpoints and reaching the finish line in a limited time.

If you slide your iphone in the left direction you will advance to the left room. if you slide your iphone in the up direction you will advance to the up room, and so on, with all possible directions. This way you have to chase the arrow through this cube network, until the finish line!

You gain a bigger score if you react quickly!

Sounds crazy for us! , but we need your opinions! .
We are also making a list for 10 promo codes, (or more ) for people who wants to review this game.

P.S. For promo codes, just post a message here, and when we'll have the promo codes for the game, we'll let you know! ( somewhere after 20 April, depending on iTunes)

Youtube link | Pop Up

Check http://www.caluliber.ro for news about our games

Last edited by andreix; 05-16-2009 at 08:15 AM. Reason: Update!
04-14-2009, 08:35 AM
So you have to tilt your iDevice in the direction that the arrow has gone until you cross the finish line? It looks really good! Also are there different difficulty levels so you can make the arrow go insanely fast or slow and steady?

I love reaction games so it'd be great if I could get a promo code (although I would only be able to review it on iTunes).

Games Uncovered / Twitter / YouTube
We are looking for reviewers to write at Games Uncovered. PM me if you are interested!

04-14-2009, 08:47 AM
That sounds like a pretty interesting concept. I am curious to see how well it turns out and how responsive the final product turns out to be... you have me interested.
04-14-2009, 09:46 AM
A video would be great.

Add me: GameCenter: Crypton72
Agon|CloudCell|GameloftLive!|OpenFeint|Plus+: Crypton
Proud Member of Touch Arcaders Against Piracy!
Follow me on Twitter!
04-14-2009, 11:38 AM
It would be great to get a promo code for review. Thanks!

pressHOME.de - where iPhone gamers meet...
German-Speaking iPhone gaming portal
04-14-2009, 12:42 PM
Coooollll!!!

WOW! This looks cool, fresh concept! I can't wait to get my hand on it!
I realy like the arrow, it looks funny!

Last edited by ixumanu; 04-14-2009 at 01:31 PM.
04-14-2009, 12:44 PM
I really love the creative idea implemented into this game. To me, this game sounds like something where I would be yelling while playing (you know like, ahhhh). I have to agree with you, sounds pretty crazy. Can't wait for this game to be released now, just sounds so...awesome.
04-14-2009, 01:17 PM
controls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palfince View Post
So you have to tilt your iDevice in the direction that the arrow has gone until you cross the finish line?
You'll have to do more than a tilt, , you'll have to slide the phone in air to move to another room. For left, right, up and down, you'll slide it in the desired direction, for front movement, you'll need to push the device away from you, like when you need to reach something in front of you . The controls are smooth, you'll see, you can play even staying in bed , with the device upside-down.
Attached Images

04-14-2009, 01:20 PM
controls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duff View Post
That sounds like a pretty interesting concept. I am curious to see how well it turns out and how responsive the final product turns out to be... you have me interested.
The controls have been tuned a lot to make it smooth, and now it's really easy to slide it correctly . it doesn't matter if you keep the phone tilted.
04-14-2009, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crypton View Post
A video would be great.
Right now we are working on a video and we'll post it on youtube!