★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Chop Chop Ninja 2

05-22-2011, 05:45 PM
Chop Chop Ninja 2

Taken straight from appstore update description:

What's New in Version 1.7
This version fixes the crash on 4G device.(Be sure to have the latest iOS version on your device.

We are currently working on Chop Chop Ninja 2. Be ready to save your princess!!!!

Nothing on Gamerizon's blog yet, but I certainly hope its far enough into development that we will be hearing some news soon.

Currently Playing: Pocket RPG, Tentacle Wars, Oh My Heroes, Minigore 2, Mini Motor Racing, Eufloria, Swordigo
05-22-2011, 06:18 PM
I'd be more excited if this wasn't their NINTH chop chop game. Get some originality, I can't possibly stress this enough. It was fun in the first, but past that it just started getting more and more repetitive!!

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero

05-22-2011, 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlejumper View Post
I'd be more excited if this wasn't their NINTH chop chop game. Get some originality, I can't possibly stress this enough. It was fun in the first, but past that it just started getting more and more repetitive!!
True, the name is being overcooked, but this was the original and maybe the best. A sequel could be great, name aside.

Currently Playing: Pocket RPG, Tentacle Wars, Oh My Heroes, Minigore 2, Mini Motor Racing, Eufloria, Swordigo
05-22-2011, 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by injuwarrior View Post
True, the name is being overcooked, but this was the original and maybe the best. A sequel could be great, name aside.
I did like CCN, so I might give this a chance. But past this one, I will never even look at a chop chop thread again.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
05-22-2011, 08:28 PM
I own most of the Chop Chop series and think CCN2 would be great.

However, they would have been better to have fewer releases or done a Chop Chop Sports instead of each sport separately.
05-25-2011, 11:44 AM
what to say...

www.gamerizon.com
Please follow us on Twitter to win Chop Chop games
Join us on http://www.facebook.com/gamerizon
05-25-2011, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlejumper View Post
Yeah, I know what you mean. I loved the first Chop Chop Ninja and I've been waiting forever for Chop Chop Ninja 2.

This could be really good!

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
05-25-2011, 02:51 PM
Great artstyle as always. Hopefully this sequel will be supplemented with alternate, functional controls.
05-25-2011, 02:57 PM
i think i just jizzed...hey gamerizon, i understand the trademark for your games are one finger controls, but in chop chop caveman, i loved the actually on screen controls you guys added. it made the game alot more fun to me. can you guys add this option for cc2?
05-25-2011, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osujxu View Post
i think i just jizzed...hey gamerizon, i understand the trademark for your games are one finger controls, but in chop chop caveman, i loved the actually on screen controls you guys added. it made the game alot more fun to me. can you guys add this option for cc2?
Yeah me too. CC Caveman was pretty unplayable to me with teh one touch control system. I liked the d-pad option!

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.