★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: Cover Girl: Dress up and makeup game

05-23-2011, 01:21 AM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Cover Girl: Dress up and makeup game

Design your own cover girl with this dress-up game! It is sure to be a game your kids will love. You get to choose her hair, eyes, skin, dress, tiara, handbag and more. Choose one magazine that you can take a picture for her.

** Features **
- Dress her up in the gown of your dreams
- Help her do her hair, skin, eyes, eyebrows, lipstick, clothing, shoes, handbag by selecting color and style
- Skins from five different continents
- Add tiara or jewelry
- Pick out a handbag
- Lots of magazine
- Drag your princess to anywhere
- 3 kinds of background music to choose
- take a picture for your cover girl to save or email your friends immediately

YouTube
If you want to get a promo code, contact me.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	1
Size:	568.7 KB
ID:	33518   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Views:	0
Size:	575.3 KB
ID:	33519   Click image for larger version

Name:	3.png
Views:	2
Size:	777.1 KB
ID:	33520  

Click image for larger version

Name:	4.png
Size:	566.0 KB
ID:	33521   Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Size:	150.8 KB
ID:	33522  
05-28-2011, 11:48 AM
I was able to try this game thanks to a promo code (thanks!). My daughter likes it. It does exactly what you expect, so if the screenshots appeal to you, I am sure you (well, probably your child) will like this as well. This is a nice game for, I think, 6-10 year olds. It is not as childish as some other games in this genre, but still very child-safe. A nice touch is that you can change the music within the game.

I did wish there were a bit more options, my daughter was finished relatively quickly, whereas she can spend a long time creating mii's on the Wii, or characters in Rock Band and similar games. On the other hand, sometimes quick is good enough, and she did ask for the game again the next day.

I found an issue with the skin color, see screenshot. The color of the legs is different than the rest of the body, and there is a spot around one foot that doesn't look right.