★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Unboring SL
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 22.0 MB
  • Version: 1.0.6
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 4.7 (3)
App description: THE FIRST DRINK EXCLUSIVELY FOR IPHONE!
Blupt! is a game whose character has no beak, isn't a zombie or even a ninja! Can you believe it?

BUBBY, OUR COLORED HERO!
Here you'll have fun throwing refreshing flavored bubbles that go straight to your tongue and will change the color of Bubby. But beware! If you do it wrong, you... Blupt!

BE FRESH! CHANGE YOUR COLOR!
Blupt! combines realistic physics with simple and accurate touch controls that require only one finger: Push, drag and shoot like a slingshot. Changing your color has never been easier. Blupt! is easy to learn and intuitive to play.

THINK BEFORE YOU SHOOT THE BUBBLE!
More than 80 colored levels with multiple ways to pass but all of them designed to require LOGIC & SKILL. Beware! Keep your taste safe or you'll Blupt!

DISCOVER THE BLUPT UNIVERSE!
Enjoy 3 different level packs full of fusions, explosions, mines, elastic walls and lot color changes to say good bye to boring.

COLORED & CUTE CHARACTERS
Amazing and cute visual effects are waiting as you fill all the pixels in your retina display with vibrant colors.

GET STARS AND BE THE BEST
Compare your score with the world via online GAME CENTER leaderboards and enjoy collecting funny achievements.

PRESS LOVES DRINK BLUPT!
"Blupt! is a fun puzzle game that will undoubtedly appeal to players of all ages, but it will definitely challenge your ability to think logically, your targeting skills and (at times) your quick reflexes." By Appaddict.
"A pretty good puzzle game that manages to avoid feeling completely derivative." By Arcadelife.
"We loved the character design, the idea, and the gameplay is very tight" By iPhoneros.
"Blupt! Mixture of the famous game concepts Angry Birds, Cut the rope and Puzzle Bobble" By Mackinando

ivanovich's comments:

NEW: Download the secrets of blupt
http://www.blupt.com/topSecrets/en/bluptTopSecrets.pdf
05-23-2011, 08:28 PM
NICE!!! Congrats on the release. Definitely a ton of fun.

im back guys!

05-23-2011, 09:43 PM
Game looks decent..Give it a shot later!
05-23-2011, 10:46 PM
Really fun game with a huge flaw. After ever level the game will ask you "do you want 20 best shoots?". .99

1)I think is should be shots not shoots.

2)It is unacceptable to continue to ask me if I want to spend money on IAP for a game I have already purchased.

I am really hoping that I just missed the option to turn this off.

If not for the abuse of the iap, I would have talked about how well the game plays and what a cool idea it is.
05-23-2011, 10:48 PM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
Congratz on the release! Looks very fun!
05-23-2011, 11:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
Really fun game with a huge flaw. After ever level the game will ask you "do you want 20 best shoots?". .99

2)It is unacceptable to continue to ask me if I want to spend money on IAP for a game I have already purchased.

If not for the abuse of the iap, I would have talked about how well the game plays and what a cool idea it is.
When you fail a level you can see this screen:

1- You can complete the game with out "best shoots".
2- By default you have 3 best shots by free. You can use it touching the animated Bubby with the number "3".
3- If do you need more help: you can buy it with one inApp.

Really i don't see the problem (except the spelling)
05-23-2011, 11:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanovich View Post
When you fail a level you can see this screen:

1- You can complete the game with out "best shoots".
2- By default you have 3 best shots by free. You can use it touching the animated Bubby with the number "3".
3- If do you need more help: you can buy it with one inApp.

Really i don't see the problem (except the spelling)
Why do I have to be asked if I want to spend .99 after every level? Why not just make that an option on the main screen, it is annoying to be advertised to every 15 seconds.

Also...even when you three star a level it asks if you want to pay .99, that makes no sense.

Last edited by BazookaTime; 05-23-2011 at 11:26 PM.
05-23-2011, 11:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post

Thanks BT. Absolutely unacceptable and takes this one off my list. Pathetic that the dev can't see what's wrong with spamming IAP ads in a paid game. Sad.
05-23-2011, 11:59 PM
Yes, the asking to pay for more free shots every level is extremely annoying, overall, the game experience so far has been outstanding, I am really enjoying it, might be my new favorite game! Haha, but here's a few tips:
1. The game has crashed on me 2 times already, I've had it for about an hour and have been playing it non-stop (hehe) but the crashes seem to be when restarting.
2. Like I said, asking to pay at bottom of each level is annoying, an option on the menu would be great
3. Make a real drink called Blupt! lol
4. I would love to see more achievements
5. More levels will always be welcome, since I'm chugging right along, and since it is so fun.
6. Overall, really nice style of gameplay, and its hard to believe you did it without birds involved!
7. A few spelling/grammar errors.
Great game!
One question, is it 100% possible to get 3 stars on every level? I've done it on fragger and angry birds, but I would just like to know if its possible on blupt.
Thanks!

I own and manage iTouchAppReviewers. We have a YouTube. I am a beta tester.
Twitter: @iTouchAppReview GameCenter: Slimothy OpenFeint: SLMGamer4G
Downloaded: 12,000+ apps Beta-tested: Over 100 apps

Last edited by slimothy; 05-24-2011 at 12:03 AM.