★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Angry...Birds? Fish? Crabs?

05-24-2011, 04:27 AM
#1
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 2
Angry...Birds? Fish? Crabs?

Angry Birds was really all about the characters.

What other animal characters do you think can be likable enough to be a hit mobile game?
05-24-2011, 05:57 AM
#2
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Earth
Posts: 463
Quote:
Originally Posted by terepod View Post
Angry Birds was really all about the characters.

What other animal characters do you think can be likable enough to be a hit mobile game?
Cthulhu. I'd buy.

05-24-2011, 05:57 AM
#3
Joined: Mar 2011
Location: Oxford
Posts: 53
Angry sperm.

Spunk all over the place and some dude in a wheelchair throwing rubber jonnies like wind socks gliding through the air neutralising them.

05-24-2011, 08:22 AM
#4
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livett View Post
Angry sperm.

Spunk all over the place and some dude in a wheelchair throwing rubber jonnies like wind socks gliding through the air neutralising them.

Dude. Let's make it.
05-24-2011, 11:03 AM
#5
Joined: May 2010
Location: Lexington, KY
Posts: 2,375
Send a message via AIM to SkyMuffin Send a message via Yahoo to SkyMuffin
personally, i think piggies are really cute, and i've been waiting for one good iOS game that features them. but maybe that's just me.

i'm a pretty kitty cat
05-24-2011, 11:12 AM
#6
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 10,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKR View Post
Cthulhu. I'd buy.


Somehow "Angry Cephalopods" just doesn't roll off the tongue so well.

Angry Squids, perhaps? Squids are downright mean critters, but are easy to draw cute, and are delicious when fried or grilled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!

Last edited by drelbs; 05-24-2011 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Woah, was that my 7,000th post?
05-24-2011, 11:32 AM
#7
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: Oslo, Norway
Posts: 731
Quote:
Originally Posted by drelbs View Post
Angry Squids, perhaps? Squids are downright mean critters, but are easy to draw cute, and are delicious when fried or grilled.
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
05-24-2011, 11:45 AM
#8
Joined: May 2011
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Posts: 7
Angry Mastodon?
Angry Cheetah?

Or, if we can step aside from the animal kingdom, how about Angry Leprechaun?

Lead developer at Hindarium
Zombie Ball for the iPhone - trailer - now on the App Store: paid and the fully featured freemium version
05-24-2011, 12:15 PM
#9
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 10,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
Damn near fell off the john reading that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!

Last edited by drelbs; 05-24-2011 at 12:15 PM. Reason: P.S.> I updated my signature!
05-25-2011, 03:42 PM
#10
Bees bees bees!

BEES!

Play Yam Yam!
Download some great music for your game projects.
Official Site | Facebook | Twitter