★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Tapulous, Inc.
  • Genre:
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 19.4 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: $4.99
  • Average User Rating: 4 (1)
App description: **Put your paws up, 'cuz baby - its BORN THIS WAY REVENGE!**

A newly birthed Lady Gaga game for Little Monsters everywhere, Born This Way Revenge includes 17 tracks from the special edition of "Born This Way" - thats more than ANY OTHER Tap Tap Revenge premium app EVER! Plus in-app access to Gagavision webisodes and connect to Facebook to see all the Little Monsters putting their paws up to Born This Way Revenge!

Also includes:
- Keep up with Mother Monster with an in-game Twitter feed

- Know about all events happening in the Haus of Gaga

- Tap on four UNLOCKED boss tracks

- Three exclusive chat rooms

- In-app artist bio

- And official lyrics of all 17 tracks!

Full track list includes:
Government Hooker
Judas
Bloody Mary
Electric Chapel
The Queen
Fashion of His Love
Born This Way
Hair
Marry The Night
Yo and I
The Edge of Glory
Black Jesus + Amen Fashion
Americano
Bad Kids
Scheie
Highway Unicorn (Road To Love)
Heavy Metal Lover

So dont be a drag, just be a queen! Join all your Little Monster friends in BORN THIS WAY REVENGE!

Sanuku's comments:

HD Gameplay Trailer:

Note:

I didn`t record the Menus since the a.) they are Boring b.) the only Picture on the iTunes Store already shows you it...

First two Minutes are the Biografie from her and the Rest are the two added Songs. The actual Gameplay starts at 02:19.

Have Fun
05-24-2011, 10:29 PM
oh, it's nice to see this kinda games transferred from console to ios, but don't you think that the players will be only limited to gaga's fans? You know there are many people averse to her.
05-24-2011, 11:15 PM
welcome to iOS gaming.. you must be new else you would now tapulous has like a hundred versions of tap tap revenge avaiable

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewArtistSeeAll?dkId=11&ids=284967870&softwareTyp e=iPhone

i wonder that people still buy the same stuff over and over again.. but there is always fresh blood out there who doesnt know..

get tap tap revenge 4 (its free) to try it out before plunging for one of the non free versions.. they somehow got worse over time not better.
05-25-2011, 01:30 AM
Pacificsun's game of the year!!
05-25-2011, 02:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.Ugly View Post
welcome to iOS gaming.. you must be new else you would now tapulous has like a hundred versions of tap tap revenge avaiable

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewArtistSeeAll?dkId=11&ids=284967870&softwareTyp e=iPhone

i wonder that people still buy the same stuff over and over again.. but there is always fresh blood out there who doesnt know..

get tap tap revenge 4 (its free) to try it out before plunging for one of the non free versions.. they somehow got worse over time not better.
++++

Ell Tee
(aka. Antony)