★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Scylla Games
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 9.1 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Terrible news! A supernatural tornado has ripped through heaven and hell causing unimaginable devastation. Angels and demons have been scattered to the winds like leaves. Bewildered and disorientated, they now fall towards the fires of hell. Only you can save the angels as they tumble towards the inferno. Only you, can restore the afterlife to its proper state. Only you can restore the balance.
Please, we implore you, do not fail us.

Move the divine cloud to save the angels from eternal damnation. But be careful, don't save the demons or they will run rampant through heaven, destroying the peace of paradise.

This game is game center enabled, allowing you to compete against friends for the highest score. The cute graphics and sound are bound to make you smile and the ragdoll physics make the angels and demons tumble with infinite, comical variability.

Get it now! Save the afterlife and ensure your place in it.

Charybdis's comments:

Website
05-28-2011, 06:48 AM
Promo code giveaway

Hi there
I have 10 promo codes for this game to give away.
PM me to be considered.
Of course, preference will go to those who can mention the game on Twitter, Youtube, personal blog, etc.
Cheers

Game source code for PC, Mac, Linux and iOS here.
07-01-2011, 11:15 PM
PM Charybdis for a promo code of this great game, Angel Bounce!

List of Games I've Beta Tested
Follow me on Twitter: @Jdragoon19
07-01-2011, 11:23 PM
Could you still have any code that can give someone???
I would love to have a try!~~~~Could you PM me a code?? please~~THx!! Will post impressions.
07-01-2011, 11:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
Could you still have any code that can give someone???
I would love to have a try!~~~~Could you PM me a code?? please~~THx!! Will post impressions.
Haha, of course! He logs off right when you ask for a code.. He'll be back later probably

List of Games I've Beta Tested
Follow me on Twitter: @Jdragoon19