Welcome to Die!

View Poll Results: Coke or Pepsi
Coke 50 75.76%
Pepsi 16 24.24%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll
01-27-2010, 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kijib View Post
no son of mine speaks to Hodapp that way!
i disenheret you!
Does it look like I give a shit about what you say? Ignore list. Buh-bye.
01-27-2010, 09:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunning View Post
Does it look like I give a shit about what you say? Ignore list. Buh-bye.
tis a sad day when a man's son ignores him

I wish I hadn't killed that fish

01-27-2010, 09:39 PM
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: The Island of Berk
Posts: 1,222
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunning View Post
Oh. My. God. You sound like Kijib too.
Aha! My theory has been proven!

Hodapp secretly suffers from split personality disorder, and his second personality uses kijib as his account!

Either that one or kijib is Hodapp's evil twin.

Would anyone like to hear my conspiracy theory on black helicopters?

Excuse me, sir, but you are interrupting my boredom.
01-27-2010, 09:40 PM
bringing out the big guns i see

nice

/sarcasm
01-27-2010, 09:41 PM
Joined: Feb 1983
Location: Barcelona
Posts: 1,267,855
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainAwesome View Post
Aha! My theory has been proven!

Hodapp secretly suffers from split personality disorder, and his second personality uses kijib as his account!

Either that one or kijib is Hodapp's evil twin.

Would anyone like to hear my conspiracy theory on black helicopters?
What's amusing is after all this time no one has successfully discovered my alternate forum identity on TA.
01-27-2010, 09:41 PM
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Where the Grass is Green and the Girls are Pretty
Posts: 2,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainAwesome View Post
Aha! My theory has been proven!

Hodapp secretly suffers from split personality disorder, and his second personality uses kijib as his account!

Either that one or kijib is Hodapp's evil twin.

Would anyone like to hear my conspiracy theory on black helicopters?
They are both KGameLover, TouchArcade is just a giant web of conspiracies

Gamecenter: Will090
01-27-2010, 09:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kijib View Post
tis a sad day when a man's son ignores him
Why aren't you banned yet?
01-27-2010, 09:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodapp View Post
What's amusing is after all this time no one has successfully discovered my alternate forum identity on TA.
Are u kijib??????
01-27-2010, 09:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodapp View Post
What's amusing is after all this time no one has successfully discovered my alternate forum identity on TA.
exactly people

Have you ever seen me and Hodapp together in the same place
AT THE SAME TIME?

I wish I hadn't killed that fish
01-27-2010, 09:44 PM
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: Rio Rancho NEW MEXICO Yes, its a state >:l
Posts: 2,897
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunning View Post
Does it look like I give a shit about what you say? Ignore list. Buh-bye.
/RageQuit

Plus+, Openfeint, and Gameloft Live Username: Vester
Add me on GameCenter: Sock Merchant
2/6/11 the Green Bay Packers win Super Bowl XLV