★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Welcome to Die!

View Poll Results: Coke or Pepsi
Coke 50 75.76%
Pepsi 16 24.24%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll
01-30-2013, 11:21 AM
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 8,712
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bat Outta Hell View Post
Nah, my editing abilities are pretty limited, can basically only change whether or not people are allowed to post here :P

... Nice signature though.


Yes. The most reasonable signature ever.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
01-30-2013, 01:47 PM
Joined: May 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 6,711
Note to self: going to the dentist sucks
Note to self: going to the dentist is expensive
Note to self: being drilled on is not fun
Note to self: brush teeth around gum line better in future

Six months later...

Note to self: having a filling fall out and having to go back to dentist for another half hour drilling and poking and prodding and "open wider please" session is not fun, either. Just in case you forgot.

01-30-2013, 06:12 PM
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Houston/Austin, TX
Posts: 13,322
Just finished TT's Walking Dead. Started it just like Friday. Wow.

Twitter: @back2this
01-30-2013, 08:19 PM
Joined: Nov 2011
Location: Look out your window.
Posts: 5,795
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Note to self: going to the dentist sucks
Note to self: going to the dentist is expensive
Note to self: being drilled on is not fun
Note to self: brush teeth around gum line better in future

Six months later...

Note to self: having a filling fall out and having to go back to dentist for another half hour drilling and poking and prodding and "open wider please" session is not fun, either. Just in case you forgot.
Brush your teeth everyday kids.
01-31-2013, 12:03 AM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Everywhere and Nowhere
Posts: 7,686
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
Just finished TT's Walking Dead. Started it just like Friday. Wow.
Quite the experience eh?

MADE THE FRONT PAGE ON TA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
True Words Spoken By The Great Crex.
01-31-2013, 12:34 AM
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Houston/Austin, TX
Posts: 13,322
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Quite the experience eh?
Definitely a powerful one. Not something I'll be replaying in the near future though. Very excited for season 2 to release this summer.
01-31-2013, 09:56 AM
Joined: Nov 2011
Location: Look out your window.
Posts: 5,795
And just when you thought it couldn't get any better... Motorcycles.

http://youtu.be/wK5f7az5dIY
01-31-2013, 10:10 AM
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 9,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1lljoy_89 View Post
And just when you thought it couldn't get any better... Motorcycles.

http://youtu.be/wK5f7az5dIY
01-31-2013, 10:23 AM
Joined: Nov 2011
Location: Look out your window.
Posts: 5,795
Lol.
01-31-2013, 11:09 AM
Joined: May 2011
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,378
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Note to self: going to the dentist sucks
Note to self: going to the dentist is expensive
Note to self: being drilled on is not fun
Note to self: brush teeth around gum line better in future

Six months later...

Note to self: having a filling fall out and having to go back to dentist for another half hour drilling and poking and prodding and "open wider please" session is not fun, either. Just in case you forgot.
Just had a dentist appointment today as well. It doesn't actually if they sting you with the needle. But they didn't do that to me today since it was a quick drill. Goddamn that hurt.

Btw, it's not expensive... Free and 30 if you miss the date.