Welcome to Die!

View Poll Results: Coke or Pepsi
Coke 50 75.76%
Pepsi 16 24.24%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll
07-14-2010, 08:40 PM
Hey let's all make jokes about the holocaust. It's been more than a decade.
07-14-2010, 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by da shiz wiz 19 View Post
Hey let's all make jokes about the holocaust. It's been more than a decade.
I don't like holocaust jokes, an frankly, I don't think they are funny.

07-14-2010, 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foozelz View Post
I don't like holocaust jokes, an frankly, I don't think they are funny.
Wonder why
07-14-2010, 08:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by da shiz wiz 19 View Post
Wonder why
That was a joke you know. Don't look at the words, say them.
07-14-2010, 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foozelz View Post
That was a joke you know. Don't look at the words, say them.
good 1
07-14-2010, 08:46 PM
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Swansea, UK
Posts: 8,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznriceboi13 View Post
do not cry nor die for it is i who shall help you shake that chicken stir fry
Haha! We need to start a poetry thread where each person says a line and the next continues it and so on.

Invaders Must Die.
07-14-2010, 09:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Haha! We need to start a poetry thread where each person says a line and the next continues it and so on.
NO. We really don't. PLEASE
07-14-2010, 09:45 PM
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: where rice paddies grow...
Posts: 3,441
do it anyway mawhahaha but in a new thread
everyone could just do a line or two

 /l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ
07-14-2010, 10:00 PM
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: where rice paddies grow...
Posts: 3,441
hmm i prob won't see it then since im not here 24/7 and ppl would be posting other stuff in here

 /l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ
07-14-2010, 10:07 PM
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: London, UK
Posts: 3,766
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
Lol, I'm pretty good at poetry... it's one of my hobbies so it'd be cool if we did this. I'd start us off but I'm not sure if you all want to hear my kind of poetry... I've been told it's bleak.
Bleak or terrible?

  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ