★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Welcome to Die!

View Poll Results: Coke or Pepsi
Coke 50 75.76%
Pepsi 16 24.24%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll
07-30-2010, 12:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksoncombs View Post
So what if you have all your faith in him and he really isn't real, then what? Do you go to hell or what happens?
Well, since religion generally refers to hell as the opposite end of the spectrum from God in terms of where you go, I would say that hell would end up not existing either if God did not exist.

Excuse me, sir, but you are interrupting my boredom.
07-30-2010, 12:23 AM
Sweet. Religion. The one thing everyone can agree on. After politics, that is.

07-30-2010, 12:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainAwesome View Post
Well, since religion generally refers to hell as the opposite end of the spectrum from God in terms of where you go, I would say that hell would end up not existing either if God did not exist.
So where would you go? Without light there can't be dark right, so if no God means no hell then are you in the middle?
07-30-2010, 12:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohfudgeitshim View Post
He doesn't exicist he is fake
If you think of god as some button pushing omnipotent controller...well no duh.

Science can answer a lot...all most everything but when the math runs out at the point of origin, science can't & will never answer "why?"

Why in infinite space has a planetary allignment settled into it's own solar system, which has a planet that can produce not only living organisms but humans that build things, love, hurt, destroy, etc...

I'm not religious in any sense but I do think that the above stated has no other answer than god....not a figment but just everything and every reason.

w.h.y=g.o.d

I'm an evolutionist...& I always ask these anti Darwinism people...

"you believe in time right (the human institution, not space time) they say "yes"

I say "you used to be a child now your an adult right?"

They say "yes"

I say "well aren't those two forms of evolution you acknowlage everyday?" "god didn't just make you an adult, it happened over an evolutionary amount if time"

They say "yeah but....but..."

I say "don't worry, I still say "thank god" every now and again"

Last edited by ArcheAngel; 07-30-2010 at 12:30 AM.
07-30-2010, 12:28 AM
Quote:
So where would you go? Without light there can't be dark right, so if no God means no hell then are you in the middle?
You wouldn't go anywhere...
07-30-2010, 12:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarCraftIsGreat View Post
You wouldn't go anywhere...
!?!?!? I know Theres a place for me up there! It says so in the bible
07-30-2010, 12:31 AM
Quote:
What? Darkness is an absence of light, by definition.
07-30-2010, 12:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starjimstar View Post
I thought they were opposite
07-30-2010, 12:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starjimstar View Post
Depends on if it's artificial or natural. Considering it takes so long for the sun's light to reach our spectrum we are always looking through "old light" meaning it left the sun light years ago. (I think it's actually like only a couple if weeks behind actually) but if that light was deminished I think the artificial light we create would yield a different view of what darkness may be. Just a theory I'm smoking ATM so...
07-30-2010, 12:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcheAngel View Post
Depends on if it's artificial or natural. Considering it takes so long for the sun's light to reach our spectrum we are always looking through "old light" meaning it left the sun light years ago. (I think it's actually like only a couple if weeks behind actually) but if that light was deminished I think the artificial light we create would yield a different view of what darkness may be. Just a theory I'm smoking ATM so...
I say again: what?