★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: - Chosen by Apple as one of the three best iPhone games of 2011

- Awarded Best Sports Game at the International Mobile Gaming Awards 2012

More than worthy of the praise its been garnering from gamers and critics alike so far.
- iFanzine

A fast and furiously addictive and fun game
- iPhonegameruk

The gorgeous aesthetics, challenging game play and amazing additional features make this a complete package.
- Best Apps

Become a BMX pro and perform spectacular tricks in breathtaking locations all over the world. Your skill and imagination are the only limits to the tricks you can pull off! Impress your friends by uploading your best runs to YouTube and Facebook.

We took everything that made Touchgrind into an App Store classic to the extreme and created Touchgrind BMX. At Illusion Labs we only release games that we are extremely proud of. We feel that BMX is the pinnacle of our productions to date!

Stunning 3D graphics, amazing physics and realistic sound. Collect medals and complete challenges to unlock many different bikes and locations. Watch replays, generate videos, export to your computer or upload to YouTube and show all your friends on Facebook, by just a few clicks.

- True physics
- The same revolutionary controls as seen in the original skateboarding game Touchgrind
- Many unlockable bikes and locations
- Earn medals and complete challenges at every location
- Record and replay your runs
- Create replay videos and show the world (iPhone 3GS / iPod 3-gen or higher)
- TV out (iPhone 4 / iPod 4G only, use mirroring on iPad 2)

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Retina Screenshots
(click to enlarge)

05-25-2011, 05:37 AM
Oh how I WISH this had iPad support. The graphics look gorgeous, aching to see them on an iPad 2.

Gamecenter: KineticBlur
Now Playing (iOS): Hearthstone, Battleheart: Legacy
Now Playing (PS4): Watch Dogs

05-25-2011, 05:39 AM
Originally Posted by KiddToKmart View Post
Oh how I WISH this had iPad support. The graphics look gorgeous, aching to see them on an iPad 2.
I think they said a HD version was coming soon.

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App and Game reviewer and news writer. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy Game Center: Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
05-25-2011, 06:20 AM
Yay!! I loved the first one, i reckon this wont be as good as the first just cause the controls dont seem as natural or.... Appropriate. Bur still buyin! Gamecenter??
05-25-2011, 07:36 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to mattll
wow this looks awesome
will buy this instantly when i get my new iphone
cant wait

Wow! You are the Lionel Messi of the Touch Soccer world!!!
i tested 31 games
05-25-2011, 08:30 AM
Can't wait for this to hit the uk tonight. Instabuy
05-25-2011, 08:44 AM
Is there retina display? The description doesn't specifically say whether or not it does.
EDIT: nevermind I see that it does.

Last edited by Codycat; 05-25-2011 at 08:45 AM. Reason: Found answer
05-25-2011, 09:10 AM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
Oh Yeah!!! Can't wait for tonight!!

Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
True Words Spoken By The Great Crex.
05-25-2011, 10:05 AM
Well my wish for universal support didnt come true; oh well...I'm picking this up tonight, AAAAAND the HD version whenever it's released because I know it's going to be more than worth the price offered as all of Illusion Labs games are.

For those that ask and/or want a price drop...not gonna happen so you may as well just get it now and accept it for the respectable price it's offered at. It will be more than worth it.

Game Center: Diligence
05-25-2011, 10:13 AM
No way, this is coming out tonight too? Today is a good day for instabuys.