★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Blocked or ParkingLot

View Poll Results: Which is better Blocked or ParkingLot?
Blocked 37 72.55%
ParkingLot 14 27.45%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
04-14-2009, 06:34 PM
#1
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 2,437
Blocked or ParkingLot

Which one is better? I am looking for the one that is more challenging and entertaining.
04-14-2009, 06:36 PM
#2
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,446
Don't own Parking Lot, but Blocked is great. The gameplay is the same as others but the graphics just fit. It is a really good game.

EDIT: You should make a poll.

04-14-2009, 06:38 PM
#3
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 2,437
Quote:
Originally Posted by worldcup1100 View Post
Don't own Parking Lot, but Blocked is great. The gameplay is the same as others but the graphics just fit. It is a really good game.

EDIT: You should make a poll.
Im pretty new how do you make a poll?
04-14-2009, 06:39 PM
#4
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldglover411 View Post
Im pretty new how do you make a poll?
Pretty sure if you click thread tool (top right of thread) then a poll option should pop up.

EDIT: I see you figured it out.
04-14-2009, 06:41 PM
#5
Joined: Jan 2009
Location: somewhere
Posts: 1,823
1) why it's not in iphone and ipod touch games section?
2) i have blocked only. it's great in it's genre.
04-14-2009, 06:43 PM
#6
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by pante View Post
1) why it's not in iphone and ipod touch games section?
2) i have blocked only. it's great in it's genre.
Didn't even see that.
Where is Hodapp when you need him?
04-14-2009, 06:50 PM
#7
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 980
I have Blocked but not Parking Lot, because it came out so much later than Blocked. I didn't think it was worth it to pay 0.99 for the same game with just different pics, or that's what it looks like to me.
04-14-2009, 06:51 PM
#8
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 2,437
it seems to me that people like blocked better but i want to know what makes it better than ParkingLot (if you own it of course)
04-14-2009, 06:56 PM
#9
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 430
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldglover411 View Post
it seems to me that people like blocked better but i want to know what makes it better than ParkingLot (if you own it of course)
During 1.1.4 versions for iPhone and iPod touch, When there wasn't an app store you had to jailbreak to get games from nice people who created them.

I had Parking lot on my iPod. So If it is the same as the app store today it should have....

Counts how many moves it took to complete the level.
How long it takes to complete the level.
Shows the difficulty of the level.

That's all I remember.
04-14-2009, 06:57 PM
#10
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 2,437
Quote:
Originally Posted by iKoda View Post
During 1.1.4 versions for iPhone and iPod touch, When there wasn't an app store you had to jailbreak to get games from nice people who created them.

I had Parking lot on my iPod. So If it is the same as the app store today it should have....

Counts how many moves it took to complete the level.
How long it takes to complete the level.
Shows the difficulty of the level.

That's all I remember.

Thanks i really want that move counter. Does anyone know if Blocked has that?