★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: dreamfab
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 51.8 MB
  • Version: 2.2.1
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (4)
App description: AWARDED BEST HANDHELD-GAME OF 2011 AT THE GERMAN DEVELOPER AWARDS

Other than the adorable Zilla, its the artistry of the games eight cities that really makes Demolition Dash shine. Each city gets custom buildings and trees, a background featuring a major landmark, and its own arrangement of the games theme Smashing up cities and making mayhem with Zilla is great fun. So if youre looking for a little destruction in your life, Demolition Dash is a game youll want to play. toucharcade.com

Zillas path of destruction will without a doubt have you smiling from beginning to end, leaving you craving much more when youve completed the journey. Dont think twice: Buy Demolition Dash immediately. iFanzine.com

Demolition Dash HD is a unique platformer with stunning new gameplay features. Take control of the tiny monster Zilla and annihilate everything in sight on your way through eight famous cities. Avoid dangerous obstacles by jumping, and destroy all objects and enemies around you with Zillas mighty roar. Get Zilla on your iPhone or iPad and let your destructive urges run wild!

HIGHLIGHTS:
Now a universal app: play Demolition Dash HD on all supported devices!
Two game modes guarantee hours of lasting fun World Rampage, with 24 stages, and now: Endless Run
All-new training mode: casual, relaxed pace for both newbies and connoisseurs!
Control Zilla with just two buttons easy to play but challenging to master!
Physics-based destruction: smash everything in the cities to bits
Amazing graphics with Retina Display support and native iPad and iPad 2 resolution support
High-quality sound effects with matching music in each city
Support for Game Center and OpenFeint achievements, online high score lists, and detailed game stats
Supported languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian little Zilla is a cosmopolitan!

Note this app is not designed for, and will not install on these older devices: iPhone 2G, iPhone 3G, iPod touch 1G, 2G and 3G (8GB)
Questions about Demolition Dash HD? Were here to help! If you have any problems, please contact our support team at http://www.dreamfab.com/contact

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

[indent]
No one is safe from the manic mayhem in Demolition Dash HD. As the tiny Zilla, you’ll annihilate everything in sight – employing his mighty roar and powerful jumps! Wipe out SWAT teams, blow up cars and leave only rubble behind as you help Zilla reach his goal. Demolition Dash is a great action runner game with stunning new gameplay features that is easy to pick up and play – simple yet challenging. Take on the role of Zilla and start demolishing right away!

= Features =

√ Huge size: 24 levels across 8 real-world cities, complete with specific landmarks and music
√ Start in Paris and unlock further cities: New York, San Francisco, London, Moscow, Tokyo, Sydney, Rio de Janeiro
√ Zilla’s mighty roar will destroy objects and enemies all around him
√ Zilla avoids dangerous obstacles by jumping and double-jumping
√ Power-ups give Zilla cool new abilities!
- Chili → Mega Roar → makes Zilla’s roar even more powerful
- Wings → Super Zilla → makes Zilla fly
- Star → GodZilla → makes Zilla invulnerable, and more. You really have to see this one in action for yourself!
√ Unique Game Center Achievements
√ 60 FPS on iPad 2!

= Free Updates Coming Soon =

√ New Endless Run game mode
√ New levels, new cities and more…

GET DEMOLITION DASH AT THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICE OF ONLY $1.99!

More from dreamfab:

Become a fan on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/dreamfab
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/dreamfab_games
Subscribe to our YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/dreamfabVideos

iPhone Version: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=95336
05-25-2011, 07:28 AM
This looks really, really good.

05-25-2011, 10:49 AM
What's the actual poirmt of this game though..it looks nice..but other than crashing into everything, what's the goal and can anything actually kill you?
05-25-2011, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCatsMeow View Post
What's the actual poirmt of this game though..it looks nice..but other than crashing into everything, what's the goal and can anything actually kill you?
Eh, you fall? Or possibly get killed by enemies if not careful.

The goal is, well, to reach the goal, apparently.
05-26-2011, 05:11 AM
It definitely looks great on the iPad (1). I love the artwork. The gameplay is very fast paced. I've only gotten through Paris so far.
05-27-2011, 05:27 AM
Found a game play video

I found this game play video. It's the iPhone version running on the iPad. The iPad graphics (HD version) looks better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7T88...e_gdata_player
05-27-2011, 10:45 PM
Actually took a chance on this one from the earlier posts and its quite fantastic! Definitely worth the two bucks and alot of fun..not sure how this one slipped under the radar so severely...

On a side note, one thing i didnt care for was after finishing tge first lvl it gives you a 'special'. Code to go onto facebook for a 'little surprise' .....which turned out to benothing more then ads/coupons for junk/special offers...kinda lame...
05-27-2011, 11:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mfox76 View Post
Actually took a chance on this one from the earlier posts and its quite fantastic! Definitely worth the two bucks and alot of fun..not sure how this one slipped under the radar so severely...
This little gem of a game is getting lost amidst the hundreds of other apps going on sale this weekend. Indeed it's a terrific game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mfox76 View Post
On a side note, one thing i didnt care for was after finishing tge first lvl it gives you a 'special'. Code to go onto facebook for a 'little surprise' .....which turned out to benothing more then ads/coupons for junk/special offers...kinda lame...

As opposed to the free lap-dance you were expecting out of it?

Gamecenter: KineticBlur
Now Playing (iOS): Hearthstone, Battleheart: Legacy
Now Playing (PS4): Watch Dogs
05-28-2011, 09:47 PM
LOk, not not a lap dance, although that would have been preferable!

Seriously tgo, I was expecting a game unlockable or some artwork or wallpaper, maybe making of video or ore production scetchboards....not Spam ads :-(
06-03-2011, 05:36 AM
Greetings from the creators

Hello everyone,

This is Chris from dreamfab. I have just created this "official" account to get in touch with you. I am going to keep you posted on the game updates that are coming up, and try to answer your questions to the best of my abilities.

Thank you very much for so much positive feedback! We're glad that you like our first game so far, and I am quite certain that you will be thrilled by the free updates and other stuff that we have in store for you. Please, stay tuned!

cheers
/chris

Last edited by dreamfab; 06-03-2011 at 05:58 AM.