★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: (Flick) Fishing is Better with Friends?

04-14-2009, 07:34 PM
(Flick) Fishing is Better with Friends?

Freeverse has just announced that their next update to Flick Fishing will allow players to join a multiplayer network they are calling "Fish Net". Building off/from Apple's upcoming push technology, friends' scores within your Fish Net will appear automatically when you load up the game.

This sounds interesting to me. Anyone else intrigued by fishing with buddies? Should Freeverse consider raising the price of the app when the new upgrade becomes available (think iDracula)?
04-14-2009, 07:36 PM
Next time, post this in the thread about Flick Fishing's update. This didn't deserve a whole new thread.

I know you're new so I'll let you slide but next time think before making a whole new thread.

Welcome to Touch Arcade.

This is the thread about the Flick Fishing update posted by the developer.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...=flick+fishing

Last edited by theone1007; 04-14-2009 at 07:39 PM.
04-14-2009, 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mondayma View Post
Freeverse has just announced that their next update to Flick Fishing will allow players to join a multiplayer network they are calling "Fish Net". Building off/from Apple's upcoming push technology, friends' scores within your Fish Net will appear automatically when you load up the game.

This sounds interesting to me. Anyone else intrigued by fishing with buddies? Should Freeverse consider raising the price of the app when the new upgrade becomes available (think iDracula)?
Gee, this thread sounds an awful lot like that other thread made yesterday about this exact same thing, only difference is, they actually posted in the appropriate category.

what.
04-14-2009, 07:44 PM
Thanks guys, I will "Search" next time. Can I delete a thread?