★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: NOW w/ OVER 100,000 DOWNLOADS! EVIL has RETURNED...
CHOOSE a CLASS, LEARN SKILLS, and DRIVE HELL'S MINIONS from EARTH!

our story begins in the darkness

a devil awakens, and a country's king is possessed by nightmare. death and suffering consume the world.

soulstone split into five and buried at distant ends of the earth, our devil wreaks havoc unopposed

as days darken and fill with doom, our hero arrives

TOP-KNOTCH ACTION ADVENTURE
3 UNIQUE CHARACTER CLASSES w/ FULL UPGRADES
INTUITIVE, THRILLING GAMEPLAY

30 unique WEAPONS
TENS of spectacular SKILLS
5 immersive ACTS
25 epic LEVELS
TONS of evil BADDIES
GAME CENTER LEADERBOARDS + ACHIEVEMENTS

http://twitter.com/TRINITIgames
http://facebook.com/TRINITIgames
05-27-2011, 09:40 AM
This looks eerily similar to Solomon's Keep, and something close to the upcoming Pocket RPG, so I decided to give it a try.

Surprisingly the game is quite fun (along with a few of Triniti's other games) and easy to play. One of the neat features is the class system, which consists of three weapon types and three corresponding classes. When you buy and equip a stave, axe, or lance, you become a different hero with different skills and attack style.

The game is a bit of a button masher, and each class has five unlockable skills (with the first already unlocked) and there are five general skills that improve your regeneration rates and gold drop rates, etc. You control your character with a virtual stick and on the right there is an attack button and skill buttons.

There are five areas (plus an arena), and each area has several levels (each level has a different layout, but the same location).

05-27-2011, 09:42 AM
What is the IAP?
05-27-2011, 09:49 AM
You can pay $0.99 for 180,000 gold which could buy you some of the best weapons in the game and a few skills. Honestly it's a bit silly to pay for that amount of gold when you can get about a thousand in some of the first levels. I guess it's only if you want to save time.

05-27-2011, 09:53 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
pffft... I might get it if Triniti didn't end up throwing ads into all of their games after people buy em... I remember when I first got my 2nd gen iPod about 2 years ago... Triniti games were great... but now they're all cluttered with ads... =o/

too bad too...
05-27-2011, 09:57 AM
Yes there is a small ad in this game too, but it's only shown on the loading screens and the main menu. It's actually not that big of a deal since you don't see it when you're actually playing the game.

Besides, its not like it's an ad for some random site or product, it's just an ad for one of Triniti's other games. Its like when EA and Gameloft have a button in there games that says 'Our Games.'

Last edited by Seishu; 05-27-2011 at 09:59 AM.
05-27-2011, 10:01 AM
Why bother getting this when we know it will be free thanks to FAAD and OF in a months time?

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
05-27-2011, 10:01 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
well then... I MIGHT end up checking it out...

but even if not... it'll probably end up being one of Openfeint's or FAAD's free games eventually... almost all the Triniti games have... =o/

**edit**
^^hehe, beat me to it..
05-27-2011, 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seishu View Post
Yes there is a small ad in this game too, but it's only shown on the loading screens and the main menu. It's actually not that big of a deal since you don't see it when you're actually playing the game.

Besides, its not like it's an ad for some random site or product, it's just an ad for one of Triniti's other games. Its like when EA and Gameloft have a button in there games that says 'Our Games.'
Yes except the our games is a button and obly shows up on the home page and the triniti add shows up ok loading pages etc when the gameloft/EA ones dont

App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
05-27-2011, 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
well then... I MIGHT end up checking it out...

but even if not... it'll probably end up being one of Openfeint's or FAAD's free games eventually... almost all the Triniti games have... =o/

**edit**
^^hehe, beat me to it..
Thinking what I was