★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Ikaros HD - FREE

05-27-2011, 11:33 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Ikaros HD - FREE

05-27-2011, 07:04 PM
This looks good and plays nicely on my iPad. Thanks for posting this!

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
05-27-2011, 11:47 PM
Really fun and an addicting game.
04-21-2012, 09:22 PM
Free again
Nice, polished runner. Feels slow paced initially, but gets challenging.

Last edited by Sri Ram; 04-21-2012 at 09:28 PM.
04-22-2012, 05:00 AM
It's pretty polished at what it offers. However what it offers isnt enough compared to what other similar runners can offer these days.

This is still a great download for free though.

It's basically a one-tap game with triple jumps, and a meter you fill up with coins to give you a temporary speed boost and unlimited jumps. Too bad the coins arent something you spend with.

The speed at which you reach when going farther is fast. Not gravity guy fast, but still fast.

Graphics is pretty neat but the way the guy runs is kinda awkward looking like it isnt how one should be running. LOL

On the downside, There isnt much after Leaderboards and Achievements, and achievements it doesnt have a lot... 10 to be exact.

No upgrade system, no multiplayer, no objectives and no unlockables. The game is pretty good, but i wish there was more.

On another note, I feel the one-touch tap control system is getting a little stale.

Grab it for free though, it's still an awesome game.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword