★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Full time iOS developer for applications

05-27-2011, 05:44 PM
Send a message via ICQ to cramzy Send a message via Skype™ to cramzy
Full time iOS developer for applications

Cramzy Ltd. is a 2-year old company dedicated to creating high quality applications for iOS and other mobile platforms. Our applications are constantly present in top selling lists on the AppStore. To be honest, this job will not be easy, it will require your full attention and for most of the time your tasks will be challenging.

Full Time iOS Developer for applications

Our team consists of some of the best individuals in the industry, which means that your skills should at least match ours. The more you are qualified, the better.

Itís a full time job, but you will be able to do it from your home or any location of your choosing. For this reason, youíll need to have your own Mac and Internet connection. Devices like iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch is a plus but itís not absolutely necessary.

Technical Skills
  • Extensive iOS development experience, including:
    - Strong Objective C development skills
    - Strong xCode experience
  • SQL/SQLite experience is preferable
  • Experience with iOS specific technologies like Core Data, Game Center, In-app Purchases, Push Notifications, etc. is a huge plus
  • Ability to use Bug tracking and SVN
  • PHP development experience is a plus

Other Skills
  • Self-organizing skills
  • Team work experience is a plus
  • Problem-solving skills
  • Attention to detail
  • Ability to learn fast new things

Education

We donít care if you have education in the field, as long as you can do the job. Of course, Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science will definitely help you do your job better.

Responsibilities
  • You will be responsible for the development for new applications as well as maintenance for our existing applications
  • Like everyone else on the team, you will report directly to the manager.
  • We expect you to come up with new and fresh ideas.
  • You will be responsible for setting up the environment for your projects.
  • Fixing related to your projects is of course by default.

How to apply

Please send us CV or Resume which includes your age, country/city where you reside, expected salary in USD and any other information to prove you are the best candidate. We also require from you to send portfolio of iOS projects that you have developed including source code (full source code is not required; only parts which prove you are advanced developer) even if those project are not completed or not published to the AppStore. Send those to info@cramzy.com with subject Job Application Ref. 002.
05-27-2011, 05:57 PM
Send a message via AIM to SkyMuffin Send a message via Yahoo to SkyMuffin
Quote:
Magic Symbol

Gives you the wow!

THE ONLY APP THAT CAN READ YOUR MIND!
Try it out! You will be amazed and stunned!

Thousands of years ago people discovered that there is a magical connection between symbols and numbers. They have created a code that was the key to understanding this connection. The code was so good that it seems to be magical even nowadays. Can you crack the code or it will stay pure magic forever?

18,000 COOL JOKES

The ultimate jokes app! Ever! The funniest jokes purposely selected to make you laugh!

WANNA PUT A SMILE ON YOUR FACE?

FIND THE FUNNIEST JOKES HERE!

Have you ever been in a company through friends and family, telling each other jokes? 18,000 COOL JOKES is an app that will always give you more and more jokes to tell and laugh. And if you just feel like wasting 5 minutes, you can always open 18000 Cool Jokes and put the smile on

We are happy to present to you, the funniest app for the iPhone & iPod Touch!
I'm sorry, but I just can't take a company seriously when they have descriptions like this.

i'm a pretty kitty cat

05-27-2011, 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyMuffin View Post
I'm sorry, but I just can't take a company seriously when they have descriptions like this.
Then don't apply.
05-27-2011, 11:48 PM
Send a message via AIM to SkyMuffin Send a message via Yahoo to SkyMuffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by cramzy View Post
Then don't apply.
I'm not even a programmer. I'm a writer.

i'm a pretty kitty cat
05-28-2011, 12:56 AM
loel

Games I have beta tested: Minigore, Cogs, Guerilla Bob, Above and Beyond: Air Combat, Baseball Superstars 2010, 33rd Division, Cash Machine, 5 star General, Flick Football... Possibly some other ones I;ve forgotten
05-28-2011, 10:00 AM
Are you just looking for a programmer or would you consider contracting a company like mine? ;-)
05-28-2011, 11:37 AM
We're looking to hire an in-house developer, not a company.
06-12-2011, 04:36 AM
Send a message via AIM to kohjingyu
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyMuffin View Post
Have to agree with this