Full time iOS developer for applications
Cramzy Ltd. is a 2-year old company dedicated to creating high quality applications for iOS and other mobile platforms. Our applications are constantly present in top selling lists on the AppStore. To be honest, this job will not be easy, it will require your full attention and for most of the time your tasks will be challenging.
Full Time iOS Developer for applications
Our team consists of some of the best individuals in the industry, which means that your skills should at least match ours. The more you are qualified, the better.
Itís a full time job, but you will be able to do it from your home or any location of your choosing. For this reason, youíll need to have your own Mac and Internet connection. Devices like iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch is a plus but itís not absolutely necessary.
- Extensive iOS development experience, including:
- Strong Objective C development skills
- Strong xCode experience
- SQL/SQLite experience is preferable
- Experience with iOS specific technologies like Core Data, Game Center, In-app Purchases, Push Notifications, etc. is a huge plus
- Ability to use Bug tracking and SVN
- PHP development experience is a plus
- Self-organizing skills
- Team work experience is a plus
- Problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to learn fast new things
We donít care if you have education in the field, as long as you can do the job. Of course, Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science will definitely help you do your job better.
- You will be responsible for the development for new applications as well as maintenance for our existing applications
- Like everyone else on the team, you will report directly to the manager.
- We expect you to come up with new and fresh ideas.
- You will be responsible for setting up the environment for your projects.
- Fixing related to your projects is of course by default.
How to apply
Please send us CV or Resume which includes your age, country/city where you reside, expected salary in USD and any other information to prove you are the best candidate. We also require from you to send portfolio of iOS projects that you have developed including source code (full source code is not required; only parts which prove you are advanced developer) even if those project are not completed or not published to the AppStore. Send those to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Job Application Ref. 002.