★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Mini Golf Classic Course Now Available!

04-14-2009, 10:36 PM
Mini Golf Classic Course Now Available!

UPDATE:

Version 1.1 is now available in the App Store.

What's new in version 1.1:
New touch-based controls added.
Settings option added to main menu.
Any iPod music playing will continue to play while game is in progress.
Main menu has a new background.
Splash Screen orientation changed.
Code updated for increased performance and stability.
Tutorial updated to reflect new input method.

Just wanted to let everyone know that Brain Stain Entertainments second game, Mini Golf Classic Course is now available:

LINK

Mini Golf Classic Course is a casual Putt-Putt game in 3D. You can find more info here:

Mini Golf Classic Course Site

Thanks for checking it out!

Last edited by BSEJames; 06-24-2009 at 12:24 PM. Reason: added update
04-14-2009, 10:42 PM
Congrats. Looks nice. But since I just bought Mini Golf Ace, I think I'll wait for some first impressions, if not direct comparisons.

Have at it, guys!

04-14-2009, 10:44 PM
Looks pretty good classic mini-golf stuff, but with only 18 holes I will wait for impressions.
04-14-2009, 10:48 PM
Looks good.

Kind of off topic, but does anyone know what happened with Digital Chocolates mini golf game? It was available for a couple of hours and then it dissapeared

Playing: FIFA 12 Monster Island Quarrel Deluxe FIFA Superstars Fix-It-Up
Waiting For: Trenches 2, Ultra Kid, Car Jack Streets 2, Star Command
Plus+, Game Center, Open Feint, Crystal, Gameloft Live: jecebn
04-14-2009, 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jecebn View Post
Looks good.

Kind of off topic, but does anyone know what happened with Digital Chocolates mini golf game? It was available for a couple of hours and then it dissapeared
no clue was there for a second lol but like you said gone, been awhile, the one or two ppl that did play it werent too impressed.

Maybe a bug was found and resubmitted I dont know but it has been a couple weeks I think at least.
04-14-2009, 10:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jecebn View Post
It is in the US store.
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=309223441&mt=8
04-14-2009, 10:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveMc99 View Post
Ah lol think they just put it back up date says apr 14th. I just looked at their games a day or two ago and wasnt there. Edit - err actually its a free version assuming a lite version but it wont let me download it now.

Anyway I saw video of it wasnt impressed....I'd like to see this game in action any video of the game James?
04-14-2009, 10:54 PM
This game looks pretty good, Im downloading it now and Ill post my first impressions in a bit

Playing: FIFA 12 Monster Island Quarrel Deluxe FIFA Superstars Fix-It-Up
Waiting For: Trenches 2, Ultra Kid, Car Jack Streets 2, Star Command
Plus+, Game Center, Open Feint, Crystal, Gameloft Live: jecebn
04-14-2009, 10:59 PM
Mini Golf Classic Course is done with the same engine (Unity3d) as Mini Golf Ace. You should get both games! I think they were definitely going for a different style than we were.

I've got another 2 courses worth of holes that I'm considering adding to the game. If I add another course I'm thinking of increasing the price to $2.99. The other idea was to release another course as a separate app at the lower rate. Which do you guys think is the better idea? What is already there represents 480 hours of work... for $1.99 thats not a bad deal.

Last edited by BSEJames; 04-21-2009 at 04:22 AM. Reason: added sig
04-14-2009, 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSEJames View Post
Mini Golf Classic Course is done with the same engine (Unity3d) as Mini Golf Ace. You should get both games! I think they were definitely going for a different style than we were.

I've got another 2 courses worth of holes that I'm considering adding to the game. If I add another course I'm thinking of increasing the price to $2.99. The other idea was to release another course as a separate app at the lower rate. Which do you guys think is the better idea? What is already there represents 480 hours of work... for $1.99 thats not a bad deal.
Hmm I like adding courses to the original game and raising the price a buck, reward early adaptors.