★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Fish'N Chips - New Physics Puzzle Game

05-28-2011, 11:24 AM
Fish'N Chips - New Physics Puzzle Game

I would like to announce a new iOS game for iPhone / iPod that is now available: Fish'N Chips!

Its a physics based puzzle game, bounce the fish into the fishbowl. You can tilt the fish, connect stars to create lines for the fish to bounce off of and tap the fish to make him jump to get him in the bowl.

some specs on the game:
  • currently 60 levels to play
  • 3 different worlds
  • Accelerometer controls
  • Retina Display support
  • 0.99 Price
  • Now Available!!

some screen shots:

Here is a direct link to the trailer for the game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9UXbaT2Sis

For more information and updates you can visit our site rocketfacegames.com or check back here as we will be updating this thread.

Developer - rocketfacegames.com | Fish'N Chips - Addictive Physics based puzzle game now available

Last edited by rocketfacegames; 06-09-2011 at 07:28 PM.
05-28-2011, 09:43 PM
The game has a ton of potential but falls drastically short in some areas imo. The fish rocks, but the fries are kind of small and oddly drawn. And the physics are very floaty. And it's unclear how you play. And is it endless or level based.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero

05-29-2011, 12:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlejumper View Post
The game has a ton of potential but falls drastically short in some areas imo. The fish rocks, but the fries are kind of small and oddly drawn. And the physics are very floaty. And it's unclear how you play. And is it endless or level based.
thanks for the feedback. The game is level based. The physics are setup in a way that allow the player to have time to react to where the fish is going and plan ahead.

Developer - rocketfacegames.com | Fish'N Chips - Addictive Physics based puzzle game now available
05-29-2011, 06:52 AM
I like it... great design work! Really colourful.

Goo Hoo - The game! Coming soon.
05-29-2011, 10:56 AM
dig the mixture of spongebob and cute create eyes of madagascar in the character - you can't do anything against falling for this cuteness monster
Gameplay looks a bit on the slow side of the world - can you elaborate what testers said about that so far ?

15 Coins - @Toucharcade

My humble Portfolio: www.acumen-design.de/blog
Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/fabi_smith
05-29-2011, 01:58 PM
Cute!

Embedded

Youtube link | Pop Up

Mis-quotes!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSon View Post
The bottom two is where you can buy your bottom turrets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
at this point I should say we're not looking for anymore guys
05-29-2011, 04:52 PM
Thanks for the great feedback guys! @acumen - the gameplay looks slower in the video due to screen casting while running the simulator, although it's still not very fast. We have played with this aspect a great amount and found that when it speeds up, the game becomes very hard and frustrating at times which is not what we wanted. @ultimo- thanks for embedding the trailer!

05-30-2011, 04:49 AM
I can't wait to play, very interesting puzzle game