★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Age of empires would be nice.

05-29-2011, 06:08 AM
Age of empires would be nice.

I had age of empires on my blackberry haha, but it the ipad i think it would be awesome! Was looking at command and conquer but so many people were giving it a bad reveiw.
05-29-2011, 06:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinodan View Post
I had age of empires on my blackberry haha, but it the ipad i think it would be awesome! Was looking at command and conquer but so many people were giving it a bad reveiw.
I agree. I'd love to see Age Of Empires III on the iPad. With multiplayer capability. The touchscreen of the iPad would suit it wonderfully.

05-29-2011, 06:41 AM
If they can do it on a blackberry then surely the ipad is a perfect interface for it!!

Yes MULTIPLAYER would be the best ever.
05-29-2011, 08:37 AM
Age of empires 2 would be perfect I still play that game
05-31-2011, 02:47 AM
I can't agree with you more. But just wonder could this dream come true in near future? AoE (any editions) has just been ported to NDS and Blackburrey. Although no other platform suits such game except a device equipped with a large touch screen like ipad, the game totally sticks to MS windows OS. Is there any channels we can express our demand on porting AoE to ipad? Turst it could steal the No.1 app easily once it released in app store!!
05-31-2011, 06:18 AM
Looks like the Blackberry port was done by Glu. They've done iOS games, too. Maybe sending a petition would do it?
05-31-2011, 10:01 AM
Land Air Sea Warfare!

Favorite app of all time - Dungeon Raid
05-31-2011, 11:09 AM
Definitely! Always looking forward to a new RTS on the iDevice. Someone definitely needs to make a competent middle-ages based RTS soon. The Settlers by Gameloft just doesn't do it.

Twitter: @back2this
05-31-2011, 01:13 PM
Love age of empires myself although I do tend to go a little tower crazy and just keep building. Would be nice to see a version of that or empire earth even. I think the closest one so far has probably been Starfront at least in playability terms.

I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out
05-31-2011, 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teknikal View Post
Love age of empires myself although I do tend to go a little tower crazy and just keep building. Would be nice to see a version of that or empire earth even. I think the closest one so far has probably been Starfront at least in playability terms.
Holy shit! You played empire earth?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Dude, what was your name????? I beasted that game plus Art of Conquest (the expansion) for 5 years before moving on from PC gaming. It's no doubt my favorite RTS of all time.

Twitter: @back2this