★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Daddy's Dojo (by Crystal Fish)

05-29-2011, 09:45 AM
Daddy's Dojo (by Crystal Fish)

DESCRIPTION:
Do you have what it takes to be the Token Master? Play through 100 intense levels that will push your brain to the limit! You must try to navigate tokens to their homes, finding the path that uses the least amount of moves--but watch out! Tokens leave behind a trail of destruction that is impassable for other tokens. Try to get the most amount of stars by using the least moves possible.

Features:
• Five different worlds
• 100 unique, unlockable levels!
• Simple and easy-to-learn controls
• Three-star score system
• Original music, sounds and artwork
• New content with free updates
• Only 99 cents!

Token Master has four unique game mechanics that combine to create almost unlimited solutions for players to solve levels. With standard tokens, teleporting arrow tiles, infused elements and mirror tokens, you’ll never get tired of playing Token Master! Beat levels and get more stars to unlock these features and more!

**NOTE: This game was previously known as Daddy's Dojo**

Last edited by crystalfish; 07-19-2011 at 12:07 PM. Reason: The game has been renamed.
05-29-2011, 02:54 PM
Game Impressions

I don't get the name either, but the game play is fun. If you enjoy path puzzle games, you should grab this. If you enjoy simple (as in no fancy slingshot, physics, explosions, etc.) puzzle games that will challenge you, give this a shot.

Improvements? Pick a better name.

PLH Software
---------------

05-29-2011, 04:37 PM
Neverminding the fake usernames before my posting, this is a pretty enjoyable path puzzle game. My only complaint is that the disk(?) sliding could be a little smoother. When TA previewed this a few months back the game play looked like it moved just as fast as your finger can glide across the screen but actual game play is kind of slow. Hopefully this will be fixed in an update. With that said, this game is easily worth your dollar if you like puzzle games.

*signature for rent*
05-29-2011, 04:38 PM
Also, another suggestion might be to get rid of the man in the icon and just leave the disc. I think that would look a little more credible. Just my opinion.

*signature for rent*
05-29-2011, 06:13 PM
@bluecombe84 thank you for your feedback! we'll definitely be releasing updates soon to correct some usability issues and things of that nature. glad you like the game!

Last edited by ImNoSuperMan; 05-30-2011 at 09:30 AM.
05-29-2011, 06:22 PM
intriguing game, but not enough for me...need a video or a lite! thanks

I love this world!
05-29-2011, 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxmulderino View Post
intriguing game, but not enough for me...need a video or a lite! thanks
I've added a gameplay video to the top of the thread. Thanks for the suggestion and hope it helps!
05-29-2011, 08:31 PM
Looks fun. I like path finding puzzle games.

plus+ scoreloop crystal : looby
agon openfeint gamecenter: loobylibby
05-29-2011, 09:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalfish View Post
I've added a gameplay video to the top of the thread. Thanks for the suggestion and hope it helps!
Thanks to you for the video, the game is promising! Now I'm in! Will give it a try (this will be the last purchase of the month! eheh)

I love this world!
05-30-2011, 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalfish View Post
it really did. description is clear and gameplay is fabulous. The trailer is indeed intuitive and stimulate my desire to buy now