★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Craig Rothwell
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 16.5 MB
  • Version: 1.12
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Inspired by Lemmings and Worms, Dizzy Wizards is a god game in which you must guide the lost wizards to their goal, avoiding gory traps and pitfalls, and even sometimes sacrificing them to save others.

What we mean is feel free to blend them, cut their heads off, crush them, stab them, whatever works to get you to the next level!

Over 65 levels (including bonus & secret levels), Easy, Medium and hard, licensed music & gorgeous hand drawn cartoon graphics.

This is an original game for the iPhone, enjoy!

Craigix's comments:
Hello everyone, here is our new game, it's a sort of cross between Lemmings and Worms with extreme violence thrown in. I wanted to call it 'Bloody Wizards' but it fell foul of rules.

Retro style hand drawn levels and graphics (65+ levels, huge game), it's $1.99, get it here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dizzy-wizards/id439763756?mt=8&ls=1

Hope you all enjoy it,

Craig

Youtube link | Pop Up
05-29-2011, 05:30 PM
This looks super awesome! The wizard looks familiar though...

*signature for rent*
05-29-2011, 07:15 PM
Wizzley Presto redux?

plus+ scoreloop crystal : looby
agon openfeint gamecenter: loobylibby
05-29-2011, 09:22 PM
I must say, I don't like the premise of this game! Hehe.
06-15-2011, 10:34 AM
Is the premise to kill or save the wizards? Are the levels actually solvable or is it just 'see the wizards get killed' kind of thing. Just asking cause in your video, (funny but next time set the phone down) we never see you actually complete a level.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
06-16-2011, 10:49 PM
So I tried the lite, I really don't see the worms connection. Its a pretty straight Lemmings, Age of Tribes type of game. Clever puzzle that are quite challenging. Cute idea with the gore and all. Blood is definitely in right now and this does it in a punchy cute way. The puzzles start of challenging and pretty much stay that way. I had done the first five before writing this and you won't get them on your first shot because you won't have time to think them out.
Not sure that $2 is the right price for it. There are alot of great platforms coming out at $1 and that's kinda forcing the market to comply. Good solid fun game though. I'ld buy the full game at $1.
I recommend everyone try the lite and see for yourself. Its def a fun game.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80