★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Sebbia
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 13.3 MB
  • Version: 2.0
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating: 4.5 (2)
App description: Have you ever wondered what skydiving feels like? If you have, then this game is undoubtedly for you! You'll make a jump with Bill and you'll see everything as if it were real! You'll see blood-thirsty birds, uncontrolled helicopters, floating boxes and gallons of blood.
But unlike real jumps, your life won't be endangered! When you're done with exploring the sky you can just let Bill continue falling without you... and without a parachute.

Optimized for iPhone 4 - includes high-resolution graphics thet fully utilize the Retina display on the iPhone 4.

Game Center
Achievements and Leaderboard

Follow us on Twitter
http://twitter.com/sebbia

Become a fun of Falling Bill on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/sebbia

Watch us on YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/sebbiamobile

LordGek's comments:
There is a description for this game but for some reason good ol' "AppInfo=all" is not showing it here.

Yet another falling parachutist game but has some nice retina graphics, animation, and is FREE (at least as I write this).

The gameplay is cute and gory all at the same time. Bill appears to be both a blowhard and an a-hole (always nice for your main character) and when bird strikes knock out his chute he has no problem running into any other parachutist he runs across and snagging their chute from them! See how far you can get grabbing boxes and extra chutes while avoiding birds and helicopters. Bumping into a bird isn't normally fatal, it just means the loss of a limb or two. Lose too many limbs and it is all over. Bumping into a helicopter, however, tends to be pretty fatal no matter how healthy you were at the beginning of the encounter. While you're always falling, you have a surprising amount of control of your flight and can even glide back up a limited amount. However, without a chute your ability to climb back up is greatly hampered and if you don't manage to snag a new chute very soon you'll be splattered on the ground.

05-29-2011, 05:56 PM
I've been playing this a fair bit recently. It's a good bit of fun, although not very in-depth. The GC achievements are keeping me hooked though.

(GC = BUNGLEZ) (OF = farmersuitical) (Plus+ = bungle747) (Crystal = bunglez)

I review apps and games frequently in the UK app store, and here on the forums. If you want anything reviewed, just ask.
05-30-2011, 02:04 AM
Just picked this up it's a fun little game nice graphics and polish I love the way the menu is set out . Everyone should pick this up while it's free great find LG .

Gamecentre- howlingwolf70, Open Feint -howlingwolfuk
Plus+ - howlingwolf. Crystal - syclone

Currently playing - Bumpy Road,Dofus Battles,Zenonia 3,Paladog,Nuts!
05-30-2011, 06:34 AM
I should say this is the first ever to arouse my interest among those new threads, not just because it's FREE.
More attractive than Falling Fred for me. (Have I typed the correct name?)
05-30-2011, 09:57 AM
13.5MB. so small and so cute.
I like 2 things.
Ingenious menu....It's fun,especially the broken speaker stand for sound off. How to image that way?
helicopter is not a threat, but birds are.....They are really angry I think

Wolfdad Blow
Wolfdad Lite
twitter&facebook&gmail:iwolfdad
websit:www.wolfdad.com