★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Siberix are giving their games away for FREE.

04-15-2009, 03:39 AM
Siberix are giving their games away for FREE.

I've got no idea if they're any good or not — I just saw this and thought I'd pass the info on if anyone is interested...

Link to all their games here.

Or individually:

Adrenaline

Quote:
Adrenaline is a fast growing collection of blitz (60 seconds plus) mini games. We will be adding more and more fun games every week. Our ultimate goal is 25 games and we'd really appreciate all your support.

Fly Must Die!

Quote:
Become an ultimate Kung Fu master. Only one step left to complete your training. Prove your skills and kill as many flies as you can with chopsticks.
To kill a fly you must hit it precisely with the tips of the chopsticks. Miss a bit and it flies away. We'd recommend to use both thumbs: one to point the chopsticks and the other to tap. You can swipe and tap anywhere on the screen.

Fire Tail 2

Quote:
In order to complete a level you have to conquer at least 15% of the territory and collect all flags. To take over a block of the territory you need to make a connection between either the frame or the area you have already captured. At the end of the level you get 1 bonus health point for every 15% of the territory under your control. You die every time a monster ball hits you or your tail or you cross your own or other player's tail.

Artwork, animation & UI-design for Beyond Ynth Parachute Panic Chicken Raid
Multiple icon-sets design for Thingy Blox

Last edited by BrettArchibald; 04-15-2009 at 03:48 AM.
04-15-2009, 03:53 AM
Yeah I saw this earlier but didn't download any. Are any of them noteworthy?

back

04-15-2009, 04:03 AM
thanks, "bought" the first and the third. the fly one sounds too lame to bother.
04-15-2009, 05:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam the lion View Post
thanks, "bought" the first and the third. the fly one sounds too lame to bother.
Fly Must Die is actually quite a good game.

Don't judge a book by its cover.
04-15-2009, 05:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmAlive View Post
Fly Must Die is actually quite a good game.

Don't judge a book by its cover.
Personally, I thought the "cover" looked pretty good... It was the gameplay description that sounded dull...

Artwork, animation & UI-design for Beyond Ynth Parachute Panic Chicken Raid
Multiple icon-sets design for Thingy Blox
04-15-2009, 06:02 AM
Yeah, the description is pretty dumb, but the game itself is a pretty addictive "one more try" game.
04-18-2009, 07:46 PM
Didn't catch this one when it happened.

Backlog+3

Web Designer & Developer since 1999.

Games I highly recommend: CozyQuest, Gemmed, Jabeh, Blue Defense, Blue Attack, geoDefense, Hospital Havoc
04-18-2009, 08:10 PM
Yea I saw all of these earlier but none really caught my attention. Adrenaline looks okay though
05-05-2009, 03:02 PM
An update for Adrenaline just came out with 10 more mini games and the game is still free, although I'm sure the price will go up in the next few hours.

Games Uncovered / Twitter / YouTube
We are looking for reviewers to write at Games Uncovered. PM me if you are interested!