★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Penalty world cup app

04-15-2009, 06:12 AM
#1
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 2
Penalty world cup app

Fiinally a good soccer app in the app store, I saw this on the front page under new and noteworthy apps and can see why apple picked this one its really fun and ten times better than any of the other soccer apps ive downloaded. Check it out its cheap and addicting, let me know what you guys think!
04-15-2009, 06:14 AM
#2
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4,404
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=7531

Four most influential games: Papi Jump, iDracula, Fieldrunners, Flight Control.
04-15-2009, 06:19 AM
#3
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: London, UK.
Posts: 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkwalk10 View Post
...its really fun and ten times better than any of the other soccer apps ive downloaded...
you obviously haven't downloaded Real Football 09 then as it is a complete football game - not just penalties
04-15-2009, 06:23 AM
#4
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4,404
Quote:
Originally Posted by menom View Post
you obviously haven't downloaded Real Football 09 then as it is a complete football game - not just penalties
or maybe he's the dev pretending to find out the game by chance?

He only has 1 post and this is his first post, so it makes sense to be suspicious

Four most influential games: Papi Jump, iDracula, Fieldrunners, Flight Control.
04-15-2009, 06:35 AM
#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by donkei View Post
or maybe he's the dev pretending to find out the game by chance?

He only has 1 post and this is his first post, so it makes sense to be suspicious
Well, this time it's not me...
04-15-2009, 07:08 AM
#6
its right to be suspicious seems as he says "tell me what you think?". he could just buy it himself and find out.

LiamWUL Games Development
Gamecenter: walsh06