★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: littGame
  • Genre: Simulation
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 2.7 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 4 (1)
App description: Destroy ever-increasing swarm of enemies in this addictive and visually stunning dual stick space shooter game.

Guide your little ship through a dangerous field of enemies and blast them to smithereens .

Shake the device to unleash powerful bomb blasts

Intuitive and familiar dual stick controls.
Bright, vibrant and colorful enemies of all shapes and sizes fill the screen and explode in a hail of bullets.
Collect power-ups turning your regular cannon into a myriad of ultra powerful weapons.

"It's simple but really fun.THis makes me remember the games i played when i was child"-Crowini (happy customer)
"It's adddictive and different" -Lazypants (another happy customer:)

LordGek's comments:
Cute FREE game!

Pretty much a variant of Infinity Wars/Geometry Wars but with tilt controls (auto fires in 3 directions and you shake the device for a smart bomb).

05-30-2011, 10:18 AM
This absolutely has a ton of potential; it'll be a shame if more isn't done with it.

I don't mind the tilt only control but I do mind not being able to calibrate it. If your preferred playing position happens to be hunched over your iPad though, you're all set. The control itself is good but not quite up to par with the best tilters out there.

Really nice variety of enemies through the early few levels, and the waves appear to be random as well which makes for a fresh experience each time.

Still, for the asking price of $0.00 this is well worth a download. I never expect to keep random free downloads like this on my device for long, and very rarely do, but I'm tempted to keep this one and see if any updates eventuate.

P.S. I should mention both the icon and the gameplay graphics do not look 100% kosher to me with regard to originality, which is some concern.