★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

VIKINGS SLICE! free today! (best puzzler I've EVER played)

05-30-2011, 11:36 AM
VIKINGS SLICE! free today! (best puzzler I've EVER played)

Everyone seriously needs to try Vikings slice if you haven't already,
Immade a thread about it's awesomeness the other day and I must be psychic or something because they have put on a free promotion today,
Give it a try because you will regret it if you don't!
It's one of my favorite games on iOS , I personally play it on iPad but it's meant for the iPhone..
If anyone remembers the game diamond cut, it's kinda like that but better

It has the same sort of mechanics as Smoody, you have to slice ice chunks, wood, etc, to free the Vikings and have them land in the boat,

Fun as hell and addictive! Try it out before the price goes back up!
05-30-2011, 12:17 PM

Thanks for the Info.

05-30-2011, 12:49 PM
Looks fun, downloading it now!

Thx for the info CatsMeow

FL!ppY on TA
OF, Crystal : FL!ppY
Plus+ : FLippY38
GC : FL!ppY38
05-30-2011, 01:29 PM
ou, waiting for diz...downloading...dengz!

I love this world!
05-30-2011, 04:29 PM
This is not really "free."

It's basically a lite version, and you can buy the full version as IAP.

I realize these games aren't expensive, but these sorts of tricks get on my nerves. Call a lite version what it is. Don't make it seem like it's a "free" full version.
05-30-2011, 06:57 PM
Disappointing that is advertised as free full version, when it's just a lite version.

Favorite mobile RTS: Autumn Dynasty, Amoebattle & Red Conquest
Great TBS/SRPGs: Wesnoth, Battle Academy, Kingturn, Pantheon Cycle, Dungeon Crawlers, SW&E, Viking Lords, Metal Brigade Tactics, Tactical Soldier, Ravenmark, Tactics Maiden and Banner Saga

Last edited by Marcus70; 05-30-2011 at 07:09 PM.
05-30-2011, 07:38 PM
I was just getting into the game when I realised the "Unlock All" button... so much for being a full version for free
05-30-2011, 08:22 PM
Im tired of this shit. DELETED!!!!
05-31-2011, 12:53 AM
Are you all downloading the wrong version? Mine is the full version!
Up to world 4 and no problems so far..
The "unlock" feature is only for if you want to unlock the world without getting the hammer of Thor, but getting the hammer of Thor is fun anyway

(get the hammer by using the least cuts possible for that level)

Have u all downloaded The lite version by mistake?
Or did u confuse the "unlock all levels" for the wrong thing!
It's like unlocking the levels
On tiki lavalanche, you can play through every level for free, but you can also pay to unlock all worlds if Ur too lazy to complete them yourself!
But tiki is always free.. This was only free for a day..
Not Sure if it's still free but I think it would be

I'm seriously addicted to this, stayed up til
5am last night playing it but stuck on getting the hammer of thor on one level in world 4 so I can't unlocked world 5 until I pass it grrr! So fun trying though., least it motivates people to play the game to full potential instead of just skipping through the levels easily with 10 cuts

Last edited by TheCatsMeow; 05-31-2011 at 12:56 AM.
05-31-2011, 04:54 AM
lol ... that funny how the silly rage took over and they deleted this nice little game..

its not a fake full version nor is it scam.. you need to beat the levels within the given boundaries (X slices) then you get a hammer (like stars in cutesy games).

collecting hammers will lets you unlock new levels.. like stars will unlock new boxes in cut the rope..

the IAP lets you unlock access to all levels at once without the need to play anything.. i can hardly say this is something to be pissed about..

the attention span of iOS gamers seem to dwindle alot if they can't even comprehend such easy stuff..

well their loss if the miss out on this nice little game.