★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Multiplayer iOS Games?

05-31-2011, 02:53 AM
Multiplayer iOS Games?

Hey there, everyone.
Just registered to the forums here, though I've been lurking around for quite some time. I figured I'd join the community instead of looking at it. lol.

Anyway, I've been playing Super Stickman Golf, Fruit Ninja and Depict with some friends online for the past few days and am LOVING it. Thing is, playing the same three games is getting a bit old.

Could you guys/girls recommend me some Game Center, online multiplayer games? It can be games of any genre, just as long as it plays online.

Thank you for the help.
05-31-2011, 03:24 AM
Hey iAnimus!

Welcome sir! A few multiplayer games that I have been playing lately are,

Doodle Jump
Infinity Blade
Minigore
Guerrilla Bob
Alive 4 Ever Returns

Hope that helps!

-Michael Jarvis, co-developer of:
Quest for Kullvaria
MooView Games - Facebook - Dev Blog - Twitter - Touch Arcade - YouTube - Email

05-31-2011, 10:48 AM
Disc Drivin!!!! Best async multiplayer game ever!

At least... until we release RoboArena! Then RoboArena will officially become the best async multiplayer game evar!
05-31-2011, 11:34 AM
War of Words
05-31-2011, 05:09 PM
I got Minigore. Pretty sweet game! I already have Infinity Blade and the multiplayer was a disappointment. I thought it would have been player vs player with your customized knight, not some convoluted match where hitting your opponent was like gambling.

Also, I couldn't find the appeal of Disc Driving from the videos I watched. Looked a tad slow, IMO.

Thanks for all the info, people.

Anyone else got some titles to share?
05-31-2011, 05:21 PM
GameCenter:

Doodle Army 2
Mushihimesama Bug Panic
Dinosmash
Real Racing 2
First Touch Soccer
Archetype
Flight Control
Carcassonne
Lead Wars

Online:

Nova 2
Modern Combat 2
Rainbox 6
Words with Friends
Fast Five
Reckless Racing
Order & Chaos
Red Conquest
StarFront
Galcon
Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies

These are a few of the really good ones from glancing down my list really quickly. There's quite a few great games that only have local multiplayer (local wifi, bluetooth), but I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for. But yeah, you should really try out some FPS games. They work freaking amazing with the provided servers. In any case, here's 20.

Twitter: @back2this

Last edited by backtothis; 05-31-2011 at 05:25 PM.
05-31-2011, 06:08 PM
^Yeah the fps's work great. Also just about every board game has multiplayer (to name a few scrabble, abbledabble, kalimat, risk, life, monopoly, uno, caracassonne, and many more). fruit ninja has a decent 2 player multi. I think its been mentioned but trenches is great too (voice chat).

Currently Playing: Pocket RPG, Tentacle Wars, Oh My Heroes, Minigore 2, Mini Motor Racing, Eufloria, Swordigo
05-31-2011, 06:10 PM
Ah yes, Trenches is quite a bit of fun. Was really into the game a while back when it was high on the charts. There were always tons of people online.

Twitter: @back2this
05-31-2011, 09:52 PM
I had no problem connecting with random people online with Trenches, but when I tried to set up a game with a friend of mine it didnt work very well. I kept sending invitations, than I'd msg him telling him Id sent it, only to find he hadnt received anything . So if you wanna play Trenches with friends over gamecenter, be warned!
But its still a great game thats well worth a buck!
05-31-2011, 11:36 PM
Galcon!!