★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Popstar Physics (Save Toshi 2) ---> *FREE!*

05-31-2011, 07:37 AM
Popstar Physics (Save Toshi 2) ---> *FREE!*

Save Toshi 2 is FREE for a limited time... This offer could only last a few hours at best, hence get a move on guys!

Last edited by g|eek; 05-31-2011 at 07:41 AM.
05-31-2011, 07:37 AM

I love this world!
05-31-2011, 04:19 PM
Holy crap I can hear my children going CRAZY over this. They loved, loved, LOVED Save Toshi.

Thanks for posting about this, I hadn't been to AppShopper and would have kicked myself for missing out. You can expect a nice iTunes review!
06-01-2011, 04:42 AM
I'm sorry to be a negative nelly,
I really enjoyed save toshi, but I dont enjoy this as much,
The game is completely different, I liked the gameplay on toshi, it was kinda like a tiki totems 3d feel to it,
But this is just ...I dunno.. Like " monsters ate my homework" clone, but with a few ugly zombie girls thrown in..
It shouldn't be called save toshi 2 because the gameplay is so different that it's almost misleading, you should have marketed it like chop chop series,
Those games are all connected as one by the title, but all have different concepts with different gameplay, the way you call it save toshi 2 you'd expect the gameplay to be the same, or similar, instead you should call it something with toshi in the name, but don't market it as a sequel as everyone downloading this is expecting that kind of gameplay, and when it's not,.they are disappointed, and people who weren't toshi fans would ignore this game, when in fact they may like it because it's quite different,,
I don't like the whole zombie theme either,,
Sorry, just trying to give some real feedback and my genuine opinion..

I'm sure alot of people will love this game, but I personally dont like this sort of gameplay, I'm glad it was free because I wouldn't normally buy a game with this sort of gameplay because it just doesn't tickle my fancy lol

Still giving a 5 star iTunes review though, because it is a nice game, an the graphics are nice and everything

Last edited by TheCatsMeow; 06-01-2011 at 05:34 AM.
06-01-2011, 05:46 AM
I like the spin on the gameplay, not too much fond of the zombie toshi character.

The game title seems strange, Popstar Physics would have been a perfect name for the first game, this one could have been called something like Kill Zombie Toshi or Zombie Physics. The zombie icon and the current title look pretty weird together IMHO.

Still, thanks for another nice free game