App description: Make sure to check out our latest Roby game - Roby Tumbler!

What would you do if you were the last robot on Earth? You'd surf of course!
Find the biggest wave and surf far over the flooded surface of the world. Robo the robot collects oil barrels left at sea that will fill up his turbo power. Whoosh! As the turbo is ignited Robo turns into a fireball boosting forward some hundred meters.
Look out for flocks of seagulls - they may end Robo's ride prematurely. And beware of the five terrors of the sea, lurking beneath the surface.

"It's hard for a game to stand out in such a crowded genre, but this one shines"
-Toucharcade.com

"Robo Surf is simple, fun and cheap. What more could you ask for?"
-Gamertell.com

"Robo Surf gets everything right with quality checkpoints, boss battles, easy and smooth controls, and a gameplay style that you just cant put down"
-Applnapps.com

"The game's a ton of fun and shockingly addictive. It literally came out of nowhere"
-Modojo.com

"Instead of turning on Call of Duty on the Playstation, I prefer to surf a few minutes a day with a little robot"
-iTok.pl

"Robo Surf manages to combine all the aspects of good gaming in a neat and accessible package"
-Digitallydownloaded.net

HIGHLIGHTS:
- Simple one-touch gameplay to ride the waves, plus swiping for turbo!
- Game Center ready! 35 achievements and leaderboards
- Play as indie game superstars: Iji and Blueberry Garden dude
- Fight the five terrors of the sea in intense boss battles!
- Surf as far as you can or get a quick fix in the additional game mode
- Many different regions to discover!
- Retina ready! Universal app!

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Retina Screenshots
(click to enlarge)

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

05-31-2011, 07:45 AM
Nice looking game!

05-31-2011, 07:47 AM
Looks like an interesting endless runner type game might be on my buy list

Gamecentre- howlingwolf70, Open Feint -howlingwolfuk
Plus+ - howlingwolf. Crystal - syclone

Currently playing - Bumpy Road,Dofus Battles,Zenonia 3,Paladog,Nuts!
05-31-2011, 07:59 AM
Definitely curious.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
06-01-2011, 08:59 AM
Those of you interested in Robo Surf, just wanna point out that it's a dollar for a limited time...I guess you could say I TOFTT here, but I'm not gonna say anything other than the following:

If you love endless runners, buy this IMMEDIATELY. If you hate 'em...well buy it too. The music alone is worth a dollar.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
06-01-2011, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Those of you interested in Robo Surf, just wanna point out that it's a dollar for a limited time...I guess you could say I TOFTT here, but I'm not gonna say anything other than the following:

If you love endless runners, buy this IMMEDIATELY. If you hate 'em...well buy it too. The music alone is worth a dollar.
Cool picking up now

06-01-2011, 09:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
Cool picking up now
Impressions, please

Gamecenter: KineticBlur
Now Playing (iOS): Hearthstone, Battleheart: Legacy
Now Playing (PS4): Watch Dogs
06-01-2011, 10:04 AM
Game Impressions

It is an Endless Runner but could best be seen as another one of the Copter games (press on screen to have the wave go up and release to have it die back down). Avoid the baddies and collect the cans of flaming oil until you've gathered enough to go into turbo mode (you move very fast and baddies bounce off you harmlessly). Every 500 Meters or so you'll encounter a boss monster which, at least so far, you simply need to keep dodging until you've built up a turbo at which point you can bonk him off the screen.

Cute and simple but good fun. I like how you can continue from the last boss you beat but it still resets your score so it isn't really like endless continues with a meaningless score.

The initial enemies are seagulls that just stay in place sometimes in the form of walls with a single narrow gap to progress through. Later on, however, you run into flying swordfish (?) that will shoot across the screen right at you often in groups!

My only whine so far is that since your score is based only on the distance you make, making a point to bop baddies while in turbo doesn't give you any extra points and bopping a boss is worth no bonus, just the only way you can continue.

4/5

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
06-01-2011, 10:33 AM
I was hesitate to buy because these appear to be new developers and there weren't many impressions, but I did and am glad!

Okay first of all the gameplay is smooth, graphics are nice, and the music is fun. It gets pretty challenging as well. There are two modes: regular, which is basically go as far as you can until you die and has the bosses. Then there is "10 waves" where you try to get as much distance using only 10 waves.

There are also characters you can unlock. You unlock them depending on how many trophies you have earned. The characters are for 9 trophies, 13 trophies, and 18 trophies.

One thing I really like is that you have the option of starting from the very beginning or from 0.5km, 1.0km, 1.5 km, 2.0km, 3.0, etc. It depends on how far you got before you died basically. So it should be easier to see all the world and encounter all the bosses.
06-01-2011, 11:49 AM
I echo everything everyone else has said about this game very fun game with great artwork and music. If you like this type of game its well worth a dollar of anyones money .