★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Diablo Dice - Liar's Dice from Pirates of the Caribbean now on iPhone

05-31-2011, 02:00 PM
Diablo Dice - Liar's Dice from Pirates of the Caribbean now on iPhone

Makers Interactive is pleased to announce the release for it's newest game Diablo Dice 1.0, a Liar's Dice Game specially designed for iPhone, and iPod touch. This game of deceit is originally South American and made famous by the critically acclaimed wild west game "Red Dead Redemption", and the movie "Pirates of the Caribbean". Diablo Dice features intuitive shake and swipe gesture control, beautifully crafted dice assets, tons of collectables, achievements and game modes such as, challenging AI with various difficulties, online multiplayer to battle your online friends, party mode with drinking game, and global leaderboards.

* Intuitive dice cup control including SHAKE and SWIPE.
* Beautifully designed dice, dice cup and tables.
* Single player mode against witty AI characters with varying difficulties.
* Challenge your skill further in special Tournaments.
* Play Multiplayer network against Friends and Online opponents.
* Enjoy party mode, split screen battle, drinking game to play with your friends on one device.
* Compete globally with your player stats on various Leader Boards.
* Unlock tons of Achievements and earn Feint Points.

Device Requirements:
* iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.2 or later

Visit Us
App Store Download

Last edited by makersinteractive; 06-02-2011 at 01:32 PM.
05-31-2011, 02:25 PM
I picked this up earlier today and it is the best version of Liars dice I have found superb presentation and good A.I . One thing you start with 3000 coins and earn more by taking up wagers or entering comps . What happens if you were to lose them all I don't know there are IAPs too buy more coins but you wouldn't want to resort too that . You can also use the coins to purchase different cups , backgrounds and dice . Multiplayer is catered for via OF .

Gamecentre- howlingwolf70, Open Feint -howlingwolfuk
Plus+ - howlingwolf. Crystal - syclone

Currently playing - Bumpy Road,Dofus Battles,Zenonia 3,Paladog,Nuts!

05-31-2011, 02:40 PM
Agreed, this is a really good version.
05-31-2011, 08:01 PM
Just a quick one for the developers I have had a few freezes on my iPhone 4 now meaning I have to quit out of games and restart the app

Gamecentre- howlingwolf70, Open Feint -howlingwolfuk
Plus+ - howlingwolf. Crystal - syclone

Currently playing - Bumpy Road,Dofus Battles,Zenonia 3,Paladog,Nuts!
06-01-2011, 12:18 PM
i love liars dice in Red Dead. this looks like the best version of it. easy to play and very nice graphics, good music as well. i picked it up right away, maybe some learning curve for novice players, but once the rules are down, it's a blast!
06-01-2011, 01:05 PM
Thanks Howlingwolf for notifying us,
we are looking into this issue, and will post updates/fixes asap.
06-01-2011, 01:12 PM
Hmmm, I tried to post appinfo here earlier, but I guess a mod deleted it? Anyway, you may want to wrap your iTunes link in appinfo tags so people can see the price, download size, the rest of the screenshots, and rate the app. It always bothers me when I have to go to iTunes to check all that stuff when there's already a convenient feature for it on the forum.
06-01-2011, 01:39 PM
As a newcomer to Liar's Dice, I feel the instructions were poorly written (translated?) and did not really help me understand the rules. What is the objective of this game? A few lines of ambiguous text is not sufficient for beginners to the game; I think the rules need to be rewritten to assume the reader is a complete beginner.

I like the presentation, though, and the music is brilliant. Diablo Dice looks and sounds great. I also like the fact players can customise dice, cups and playing surface. Nice touch.

By the way, it is "lose", "loser" and "losing", not "loose", "looser" and "loosing". Oh, and it's spelt "Caribbean". Basic spelling errors is a pet hate of mine because it is sloppy and there is no real excuse for it. It can make a fantastic game look very unprofessional and rough around the edges.

Last edited by Espekayen; 06-01-2011 at 01:42 PM.
06-02-2011, 12:33 AM
I really wanted to get this game but the only review on the app store states that if you run out of gold you have to purchase additional gold.

Can the developer or at least someone here tell me if this is true?

Looks like a great game, would be shame if you have to buy your way back into the game with real money.

Last edited by kraivyne; 06-02-2011 at 01:29 AM.
06-02-2011, 01:30 AM
It's true, but so is every other game that has in app purchase. i haven't had to use that feature yet though, ai is challenging but not cheap that i loose every round. i like it.