★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Game for Kids: Artsee Activities w/ Promo Codes

04-15-2009, 10:09 AM
Game for Kids: Artsee Activities w/ Promo Codes

Hey everyone,

I wanted to let you know I've finally released my first kids game, Artsee Activities. Kids can splat paint on a canvas and try to guess the shape that slowly emerges (in the negative space where the paint doesn't stick). Here is a link to the app: Artsee Activities and there are some screenshots on my site if you want to check it out: BriteJar Games

Here are some promo codes for anyone that wants to try it out:
*** used
*** used
*** used
*** used
*** used

Since the game is geared towards 3-5 year olds, I'd appreciate any feedback from those that have kids. Please PM me if you have any suggestions/comments!

Check out my games at PocketStrategy.com and BriteJar.com!

Last edited by allenp; 04-15-2009 at 12:54 PM. Reason: Codes are gone!
04-15-2009, 10:59 AM
Send a message via MSN to firstprime
come on people!
its common decency to let others know you used a code!!!
ITS NOT HARD TO LEAVE A COMMENT!

~ my iphone is my life ~ life
~ without it i would die ~ is
~ my apps are my babies ~ good
~ they take away the pain of life ~
04-15-2009, 11:24 AM
Fyi

I purchased this up a while back for my 2-yr-old daughter and she likes it a lot. You touch-splash blotches of paint onto an initially blank canvas. This slowly reveals the negative space silhouette of any of a number of animals or objects. The fun part, other than just splashing paint, is to guess the item with the fewest splashes as possible.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
04-15-2009, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstprime View Post
come on people!
lol........

39KL3HHM64FJ consumed by me

EDIT: shouldnt of taken a code seen it was mostly for 3-5 year olds... and well I'm in my teen's..... >_<

Last edited by yourofl10; 04-15-2009 at 11:29 AM.
04-15-2009, 12:31 PM
Used a code...sorry wanted to play the game before I actually commented. I like it I give myself 4 touches...perhaps I'll try it with 3. I'll have my 8 yr old daughter try the hard mode and see if she likes it. Hard mode is the one where shape isn't shown but just words (3rd screenshot). How many shapes total in the game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstprime View Post
come on people!
04-15-2009, 12:34 PM
Heya, next time please ask for PMs for codes and then reply to the PMs. This way, the lurkers don't get codes. Thanks!

First game in progress...