★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Now priced at $0.99! Grab a copy today!

Attention X-Men Fans,

We have identified the cause of the multiplayer crash issue and we are currently creating a fix for it. The patch with the aforementioned remedy will be coming soon!

Thank you for your patience and, as always, thank you for your continued support!

-Konami Mobile Team

Experience the classic 1992 X-Men arcade game on the go! Choose from some of your favorite classic X-Men characters including: Cyclops, Colossus, Wolverine, Storm, Nightcrawler, or Dazzler.

Fight your way through hundreds of Sentinels and battle classic super villains such as Pyro, The Blob, Wendigo, Nimrod, The White Queen, Juggernaut, Mystique and the Master of Magnetism himself, Magneto!

-Battle evil with up to 3 of your friends using the multi-player feature over local WiFi!!

-Open Feint integrated with both leaderboards and achievements! Challenge your friends!

-Game Center Leaderboard.

**NOTE**
-Designed to operate on iOS 3.1.2 and above powered devices ONLY: iPad, iPad 2, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, and iPhone 4S.

-iPhone 3G/iPod 2nd generation and older NOT supported.

Thanks to all for your support and patience.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Retina Screenshots
(click to enlarge)

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

06-01-2011, 05:27 AM
Excuse the CAPS...holy crap. WHERE THE **** DID THIS COME FROM?!!?! Insta-buy when it comes out!!!

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

06-01-2011, 05:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Excuse the CAPS...holy crap. WHERE THE **** DID THIS COME FROM?!!?! Insta-buy when it comes out!!!
Caps excused I was thinking the same thing

Gamecentre- howlingwolf70, Open Feint -howlingwolfuk
Plus+ - howlingwolf. Crystal - syclone

Currently playing - Bumpy Road,Dofus Battles,Zenonia 3,Paladog,Nuts!
Quote:
excuse the caps...holy crap. Where the **** did this come from?!!?! Insta-buy when it comes out!!!
this
Amazing... I have no idea where this came from out of the blue, but am sure glad it did! Two thumbs up for universal support - I just hope it controls well!

Gamecenter: KineticBlur
Now Playing (iOS): Hearthstone, Battleheart: Legacy
Now Playing (PS4): Watch Dogs
06-01-2011, 05:37 AM
Wow, was not expecting this!

Gamecenter ID: Gibberous Crumb

Currently playing: Phoenix HD, Golden Axe, Dark Meadow
06-01-2011, 05:37 AM
Quote:
+1 sweet
06-01-2011, 05:38 AM
YES! Now hopefully TMNT and Turtles in Time (but not the horrible reshelled version) will be following this onto the iPhone! This is an instant buy for me and I've been holding out on Streets of Rage 2 & 3. The iPhone has seen quite an abundance of quality classic beat em' ups lately.
06-01-2011, 05:38 AM
Oh, HELL YEAH!
Not only one of the greatest arcade games of all time, but now i can play it on my iPad.
Epic win, words can not describe the awesomeness that will hit my iPad at 12 tonight.
06-01-2011, 05:39 AM

*signature for rent*