★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: NEXON MOBILE
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 21.8 MB
  • Version: 1.0.3
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Leap into the shoes of legendary trouble-maker, Jack, as he embarks on a magical adventure to the land beyond the clouds!

Jumping Jack and the Beanstalk is a fast-paced jumping platform game. Youll leap between giant leaves and make your way up the beanstalk. But dont stand in one place for too long; these leaves cant support the weight of a growing boy! Youll have to be fast, accurate, and have great timing to make it up this beanstalk.

Timing your jumps and racking up combos will max out your score. Grab eggs along the way for extra points and keep an eye out for the rare golden egg as you leap from leaf to leaf. But the beanstalk isnt without its dangers... youll have to avoid those pesky giants falling rocks and giant hands as you make your way ever upwards!

Touch to jump and tilt your device to steer Jack up the beanstalk.
Time your touches just right to get a jump boost!

-Fantastic fairy-tale storybook graphics
-Addictive combo-based gameplay
-Charming music and sound effects
-Earn Achievements and compare your high scores (iTunes Game Center compatible)

Related Sites

Nexon Mobile Homepage (http://global.nexonmobile.com)
Mobile Maple Cafe (http://maplecafe.nexonmobile.com)
Customer Support e-mail (service@nexon-comms.co.kr)

> []
> Live
> Combat Arms: Zombies
> Jumping Jack and the Beanstalk
> Dino Singers

- +

: / / ios 4.0

Nexonmobile's comments:
Jumping Jack and the Beanstalk is now available at Apple App-Store from May 31.

Jumping Jack and the Beanstalk is a jumping action game, where you become Jack in the fairy tale and jump up the magic beanstalk.

Youtube link | Pop Up

iTunes store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/jumping-jack-beanstalk/id429870133?mt=8
Game Title: Jumping Jack and the Beanstalk
Released: May 31, 2011
Price: 0.99 $
Version: 1.0.0
Supported Devices: iPhone / iPod Touch / iPad with iOS 4.0 or higher

You have to jump up the beanstalk by stepping on the leaves. But the leaves will break if you stand on them for too long, so you need to touch the screen with accurate timing, like in rhythm action games, to jump higher.

Varied scores are given according to the jump timing, and continuously jumping with good timing will give you higher scores through combos.

As you jump up, collect the golden eggs and the regular eggs while avoiding the rocks and the giants hand.

- Tilt jump + timed touch
- Pleasant BGM and sound effects
- Fantastic fairy tale-style graphics
- Combo system
- Supports Game Center ranking and achievements

06-01-2011, 08:33 AM

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
06-01-2011, 11:21 AM
Really nice artwork impressed

Gamecentre- howlingwolf70, Open Feint -howlingwolfuk
Plus+ - howlingwolf. Crystal - syclone

Currently playing - Bumpy Road,Dofus Battles,Zenonia 3,Paladog,Nuts!
06-01-2011, 01:10 PM
I picked this up and it is okay. The art work is fantastic and the game plays pretty well. The added gameplay feature is when you land you touch to relaunch and depending on your timing you will score more/go higher.

In the end, there just isn't much new going on. One endless mode with records a hundred thousand above any score I would ever achieve. I don't see any collectables or unlockables so even for a dollar it just feels a little thin.