Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Promo Codes and Contests

Old 06-01-2011, 09:47 AM
Developer
iPad, OS 4.x

Default CRUX Crosswords for iPad - PROMO CODE DRAWING - contest ended 6/4/2011

We are very grateful to TouchArcade for giving our crossword app a review yesterday:

http://toucharcade.com/2011/05/31/cr...or-ipad-review

As our way of showing thanks, we're starting a contest to give away promo codes to TA members until we run out. Post a message on this thread to enter. You can simply drop your name in the hat, or share something about your experience doing crossword puzzles on your mobile device, on your computer, or on paper. Tell us what you like or don't like about the app that you're currently using. Better yet, buy CRUX now and tell us what you think about it, and be entered for a chance to win a copy for a friend.

Every 3 hours, one winner will be randomly chosen to receive the code via PM. You only need to post once to be entered into every drawing for the duration of the contest. As the thread grows, then your chance of winning will decrease, so get in early! To kick things off, the first drawing will be held early, at 12PM (noon) Eastern Time, which is in 80 minutes.

Last edited by rumsoft; 06-05-2011 at 07:55 PM..
Old 06-01-2011, 09:50 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓

Dropping my name into the hat.

iOS is a great place for puzzles of any kind, the iPad especially!
Old 06-01-2011, 09:53 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Oh I'm definitely signing up for this. I love crossword puzzles. I boot up my The USA Today app every day and love to hop into the free daily crossword while reading the news!
Old 06-01-2011, 09:59 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Signing up!
Old 06-01-2011, 10:03 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Count me in to,love crossword puzzles.
Old 06-01-2011, 10:04 AM

I love puzzles, include me please
Old 06-01-2011, 10:10 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

I enjoy working on crosswords with my girlfriend. We are about to go on a long plane flight in a few days, so now would be a perfect time for CRUX!
Old 06-01-2011, 10:11 AM
iPad, iOS 5.x

I've been really disappointed with how other crossword apps have presented themselves. The aesthetic of CRUX Crossword is quite appealing, and I would love a chance for a promo code!
Old 06-01-2011, 10:12 AM
Banned
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Me and my partner play the game "7 little words" every night before bed, it's a great little game to keep the mind active, like crossword puzzles! it's not really a crossword puzzle, it doesn't really fit into any category, you get 7 clues per puzzle, and at the bottom of the screen is sets of 2 or 3 letters that can be joined to make words, to solve the clues,
We've completed Sunrise pack, chocolate pack and now we are halfway through the bridges pack and we're both a bit stressed wondering what we are going to do once the final bridges pack is complete!
I've heard a few reviews on how wonderful CRUX is lately, and would love to try it out, but am a few dollars short on being able to purchase it on my iTunes account, and not sure when the next time I'll be able to top it up as we just got our electricity bill and I can tell you, it's anything but romantic!
Least playing word games on iPad doesn't really use up any power! apart from charging the iPad of course,
Need to switch the plasma tv off and concentrate more on iPad puzzles!
And maybe the electricity won't be so bad next bill!

Thank you for coming on here and doing this promo
It's nice to see when devs do random acts of kindness

I'm sure me and my hubby would enjoy CRUX as much, or even more, than 7 little words, now some of our collegues play on their iPhones at work and are always bugging us for the answers to the questions they can't get..
If I don't get a promo code I will be buying this next iTunes top up! I heard about CRUX on here about a week ago, and wanted to buy it but was just short in iTunes credit, then after touch arcades review that really convinced me and it's been floating in the back of my mind to get it after the bridges pack is finished, to be our new addiction before bed...Well..the other one anyway! Haha
Old 06-01-2011, 10:45 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Count me in! Love word games....