★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

$5 Off $25 iTunes Gift Cards at Gamestop (B&M Only!)(5/30-6/19)

06-01-2011, 07:14 PM
$5 Off $25 iTunes Gift Cards at Gamestop (B&M Only!)(5/30-6/19)

I know that this isn't necessarily a game, but I figured this thread probably belonged in the deals sub-forum.

The title pretty much says it all! Gamestop currently has signage in-store near the gift card center. $5 off $25 iTunes and AppStore gift cards, in-store only. The deal is good from 5/30-6/19. They have not done any outside advertising for this deal, as far as I know.

I just got home from my local store where I picked up 4 cards, so I can confirm that the deal is valid. I'll probably go back and get a couple more cards before the deal expires. Time to stock up!

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic
06-01-2011, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarCastic View Post
I know that this isn't necessarily a game, but I figured this thread probably belonged in the deals sub-forum.

The title pretty much says it all! Gamestop currently has signage in-store near the gift card center. $5 off $25 iTunes and AppStore gift cards, in-store only. The deal is good from 5/30-6/19. They have not done any outside advertising for this deal, as far as I know.

I just got home from my local store where I picked up 4 cards, so I can confirm that the deal is valid. I'll probably go back and get a couple more cards before the deal expires. Time to stock up!
Whoa - 20% off... It is time to stock up... The only problem with getting a bunch, is that I won't discriminate on what apps to buy...

Just called a couple stores here locally, and they say - no sale on the cards so it could be just at certain locations.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer

Last edited by pluto6; 06-01-2011 at 07:24 PM.

06-01-2011, 07:30 PM
Quote:

Sweet and your in michigan too What part? I'm on the east side.

Made the Front Page at Pocket Gamer AND Touch Arcade!!!
goo.gl/xjVio & http://goo.gl/aKtJL
06-01-2011, 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirAwesome View Post
Sweet and your in michigan too What part? I'm on the east side.
Ann Arbor. Go Blue!

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic
06-01-2011, 07:51 PM
Quote:
Ann Arbor. Go Blue!
Nice I'll have to check stores by me I'm in the clarkston area

Also +1 Go Blue All the way

Made the Front Page at Pocket Gamer AND Touch Arcade!!!
goo.gl/xjVio & http://goo.gl/aKtJL
06-01-2011, 10:15 PM
I received an email earlier about this and it should apply to all stores. I am sure there is an employee or two that are unaware of the sale but I am sure it will scan the right price.
06-01-2011, 10:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
I received an email earlier about this and it should apply to all stores. I am sure there is an employee or two that are unaware of the sale but I am sure it will scan the right price.
Thanks. I'll stop in and have them check it.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
06-01-2011, 10:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluto6 View Post
Thanks. I'll stop in and have them check it.
If you need the ad just let me know and I can email it to you. The ad is printable (you don't need the ad for the sale). The ad states 6-1 through 6-7.
06-01-2011, 11:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retronoob View Post
I just got back from the location out in front of my house & bought a few cards. The deal is quite legit.
Nice, will grab a few also.

Michigan here also, Royal Oak area. GO BLUE
06-02-2011, 12:13 AM
In case you need it, show them this.

http://www.gamestop.com/weeklyad

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80