★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Assassins Creed

04-15-2009, 04:49 PM
Assassins Creed

If its not already in its own thread then i'd like to announce that Assassins Creed is coming out early next week. Im hoping for a sunday or monday release. Can't wait!!!

Go to slide to play to read full article.

You are not pretty enough to be that stupid.
04-15-2009, 04:55 PM
newbie next time use a search option
cheers.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=9437

04-15-2009, 05:48 PM
Not a newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pante View Post
newbie next time use a search option
cheers.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=9437
Nothing in that forum talks about a firm release date whereas mine does. The slide to play article just came out yesterday or today so this info is fairly new.

04-15-2009, 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iphoneprogrammer View Post
Nothing in that forum talks about a firm release date whereas mine does. The slide to play article just came out yesterday or today so this info is fairly new.
then post it in the thread...

http://www.tenfingersclub.com for fair reviews and the occasional promo code giveaway.
Car Jack Streets is out!!!!Link
Looking forward: Bethesda game, Terminator
I'm Playing Galaxy of fire 3D, Galcon, Watchmen: Justice is Coming, and Black Shades
Quote:
but it doesn't bring anything special. you should write it in the previous one.
Quote:
You could have posted this in that thread, or made your thread title more specific, like Assassin's Creed release date or something. Anyways, after finding out it was a port of the ds one, It's no longer in my most wanted sig and I love assassin's creed =(

back
04-15-2009, 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pante View Post
but it doesn't bring anything special. you should write it in the previous one.
Ha beat me by mere seconds =P

back
04-15-2009, 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bat Outta Hell View Post
Ha beat me by mere seconds =P
I am also pissed that it is a DS port but would you rather have no Assassins Creed game or one thats not the best in the world. I mean take a look at the time frame Gameloft gave us. They completed this game pretty quickly so you shouldnt expect it to be the best app ever.

04-15-2009, 06:26 PM
Quote:
I am also pissed that it is a DS port but would you rather have no Assassins Creed game or one thats not the best in the world. I mean take a look at the time frame Gameloft gave us. They completed this game pretty quickly so you shouldnt expect it to be the best app ever.
TBH, no assassins creed game would be better in this case. Have you played the DS one? Do you know how badly Gameloft butchered the story? They took the BADASS out of Altair, and I don't even know how they managed to do that to my favorite video game character of all time.

back
04-15-2009, 06:31 PM
Quote:
Time frame gameloft gave us? Just because they released a couple of screenshots and the app is due for next week, doesn't mean anything. Took them a month or two to complete this game which is a really long time knowing that gameloft has enough money to hire many employees for the job.

Also, there was news of this in the thread yesterday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsonic41 View Post

Last edited by theone1007; 04-15-2009 at 06:36 PM.